Pictures - Carnival Fascination - Empress Deck Cat 11

LegalCat

That looks like our Cat 12 penthouse on the sensation. Wonder if that is the same level room? We had so much room and we had 3 adults, a 5 yr old and a 10 mos old with a crib in the room. Lots of closet space too.

and another big WHAAAA?

I'm all confused and slightly excited here at the same time...

What cabin number is this???

Some of the info must be incorrect, otherwise, they've done an entirely new thing...

Are you sure it's Empress Deck?

Is it not Verandah Deck?

It doesn't look big enough to be category 12, but at the same time looks to be a perfect size to be a reconfiguration for a Category 11!:confused:

Was there any kind of balcony involved here?

Help me out here OP, I'm confused and excited at all of the different possibilities this could mean...

Thanks in advance

CJW

and another big WHAAAA?

I'm all confused and slightly excited here at the same time...

What cabin number is this???

Some of the info must be incorrect, otherwise, they've done an entirely new thing...

Are you sure it's Empress Deck?

Is it not Verandah Deck?

It doesn't look big enough to be category 12, but at the same time looks to be a perfect size to be a reconfiguration for a Category 11!:confused:

Was there any kind of balcony involved here?

Help me out here OP, I'm confused and excited at all of the different possibilities this could mean...

Thanks in advance

CJW

Its a cat 11 on the empress deck... and yes it had a large balcony :)

I think the deck is just misstated...its a Cat. 11 on Verandah - I like the new flat screens:)

Therefore my first question, and continued confusion...

If this is indeed an upgraded Category 11 on Verandah Deck it's great!:D

Otherwise, I'm all still kind of confused here...

CJW:confused: :confused: :confused:

PS and another big PS

Again, what exact cabin number is this?!?!

If you tell us that, it clears up all questions and confusion...

Please help us out here!?!?

Therefore my first question, and continued confusion...

If this is indeed an upgraded Category 11 on Verandah Deck it's great!:D

Otherwise, I'm all still kind of confused here...

CJW

PS and another big PS

Again, what exact cabin number is this?!?!

If you tell us that, it clears up all questions and confusion...

Please help us out here!?!?

Here's a blow up of the escape route map on the cabin door (it's not a good picture because of the flash from her camera on the map, but it looks like Verandah deck to me;

2786059080065094172S600x600Q85.jpg

FSVERANDAH2.GIF

I don't think it is Verandah in the map, I looks like it's Atlantic and I can read it a little better and I think it lists Atlantic as her muster station....I dunno, just bored and now I give up! :)

2885183280065094172S600x600Q85.jpg

The cabin shown is too big to be a Cat 11 on the Fantasy Class. It's got to be a 12.

I agree, there's no way that's an 11 on the Fantasy class. There's no room for a vanity that big in an 11. Plus, the room configuration looks exactly like the 12 we had on the Elation a few years ago.

Love the new decor, though, much better than it used to be, whether it's an 11 or a 12!

Sorry for the confusion folks, Im going to look thru my pics to see if I can find a picture of the door with the cabin number, if not, later on today I will go thru my cruise box and find the tixs to get the room number... SORRY!!!!! And sorry for the delayed response, I know some of you emailed me... I just got off the Victory this morning.

Hi folks! SORRRRRRY! Your right this is a Cat 12 cabin, U69

Here is my review:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=438799

And a big thank you to you LegalCat!

Now it all makes perfect sense!

And it would be great if you have time to post the pics and info now on the Fantasy Class Category 12 cabin thread here - click on the link/thread below:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=6392925#post6392925

Great pictures, it all makes sense.

Thanks in advance.

CJW

.......... I just got off the Victory this morning.

LegalCat,

It's one thing to confuse us with misinformation, but what's with the rubbing it in our face by going on a cruise while we're all sittin' at home trying to figure out what category of room you were in? That's just plain ol' mean! :D You must be in the legal profession! :p

Now that that's out of the way, I hope you really did enjoy your cruise on the Victory and that the seahorses didn't bite you too many times. :)

LegalCat,

It's one thing to confuse us with misinformation, but what's with the rubbing it in our face by going on a cruise while we're all sittin' at home trying to figure out what category of room you were in? That's just plain ol' mean! :D You must be in the legal profession! :p

Now that that's out of the way, I hope you really did enjoy your cruise on the Victory and that the seahorses didn't bite you too many times. :)

Lol, yeah I thought that was funny... and yes its so funny you say about the seahorses, they didnt bite me even once but my husband got bitten twice and hes got two HUGE bruises on his legs...

Archived