Is the water really bad on the Fascination?

popsec

I drink water 24/7 and have never had a problem with water on a ship before. But, my sister just came back from the Fascination and said the water had a funny taste. I also just read a review that mentioned the water not being good on the Fascination. Since I really don't want to lug water on the ship, I'd appreciate any other input........

Ive been on the fascination 3 or 4 times and Ive never noticed a problem... I usually drink bottled water at home but on the ship have never had a problem drinking what I assume is "tap" water... I do usually use lemon also though because I like the taste.. but Im a very picky water drinker lol and Ive never turned it down.. I was on last in November 2006

We just returned from the Fascination and we both found the water to have a strange taste. We normally drink water while at home. It was "drinkable" but just didn't taste as good as the water we usually drink straight from the tap. I think everyone has a different opinion about it so you'll just have to be the judge when you take a drink. We went into a small grocery store while in the Bahamas and picked up some bottles, they were 2 for $1.00. We wondered about going back through security and the x-ray machine getting back onboard but nothing was said.

We just returned from the Fascination and we both found the water to have a strange taste. We normally drink water while at home. It was "drinkable" but just didn't taste as good as the water we usually drink straight from the tap. I think everyone has a different opinion about it so you'll just have to be the judge when you take a drink. We went into a small grocery store while in the Bahamas and picked up some bottles, they were 2 for $1.00. We wondered about going back through security and the x-ray machine getting back onboard but nothing was said.

Thanks..I'll probably take a couple bottles onboard, just in case, and can always pick up more in port if the need arrises.

If you drink your water at home, and then go to antother city near you, the water could be different.

The water has to be safe, everyone's water tastes different depending on where you are at home, so is most likely the case at sea also!

What s/he said!

I just find it tastes different. To some it might taste "bad" while others may say different but tolerable.

Personally I drink the water but I also buy a soda card and drink as much club soda as water.

I do find the iced water in the dining room does taste "better" to me than the water at the buffet.

Archived