Kids and the "Legend"

:D Hello Fellow Cruisers!!! I am so excited. My vacation is coming soon and I will be in heaven. Everything I've heard about the Legend has been nice, but something I haven't heard alot about is the kid programs. I have a 8 year old and a 17 years old going with us. If anyone has Club02 or Camp Carnival (age 6-8) Capers I would love a copy. I would also love some input. My 17 year old also wove to golf so (thanks to Scott) I was thinking of surprising him with a golf outting. But I also want him to mingle with others his age so how is the Club02 on board. Thank to anyone for you input and happy sailing!!!

Our experience is now 10 months old, but Legend's Club O2 was my son's favorite out of 3 cruises participating in Club O2. He still keeps in touch with a couple of kids he met on Legend. I posted the Club O2 schedule from our February Liberty cruise at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=540638&highlight=Liberty+Club; it's fairly similar to the activities on Legend (except movies under the stars - that doesn't happen on Legend).

For your 8 YO - my two younger sons have been in this group on our previous cruises and have really enjoyed it. Legend's Camp Carnival is on deck 5 all the way forward.

Club O2 is on deck 10 forward, near the gym. Last year they did have a Club O2 excursion in St. Thomas, but we already had something booked so I don't know how many kids participated. It looked like fun, though - one of the wave runner excursions.

Does anyone know if the older ships "Inspiration" have Club O2? Is there a separate place/club for teens or is it the same club for adults but teens are given a certain time to use it? We're taking out DD who will be turning 16 and this cruise is her gift along with taking her best friend. So I want to keep them entertained! :D

I have been on both ships. Although i do not have kids i would expect they will have a great time on either ship during the summer months. Both ships have a Club 02 room and have access to the disco for a few hours each night so the kids can have some fun. Have a great cruise!

Archived