A Time for Concern

daiB

Well here we are half way through the booking process for 2008, How are you coping???

It is all very stressful, will we, wont we.

Some of the popular cruises look to be filling up very quickly and the Ventura effect does not seem to be releasing many cabins in the other ships. I think the lure of OBC and free parking is bringing in the early bookers.

Well three days to go and our day for concern is Thursday. I will be sitting by the phone waiting for the call, coffee in hand, jumping when it rings, and then swearing when someone wants me to take part in a telephone questionnaire.

It will be hell.:(

What a sad *********** I am.:(

But it is still great fun:D:D. All part of the Cruising experience.

Happy Cruising

:cool:

Dai

My day was Monday - got the call at 10:30 - all booked in my first choice cabin

But does that mean my first choice cabin is a dud :D

I shall find out in 51 weeks :D

Hope all goes well

Karen

daiB,

Why have you included a picture of your wife in your post? I assume, of course, that she is your wife.

You are now going to try to wriggle out of this by claiming that it's one of these new adverts, are you not?:D

David

daiB,

Why have you included a picture of your wife in your post? I assume, of course, that she is your wife.

You are now going to try to wriggle out of this by claiming that it's one of these new adverts, are you not?:D

David

My Internet connection is so bad I cannot see the adverts so I cannot tell.

People talk about them but all I get is a blank space and the word - Advertisement.:)

:)Happy Cruising:)

Dai

Concern over, got the cruise booked J813 to Venice on 5th July 2008. We have a central cabin on C deck which reduces my walking:), second sitting and a table for 8.:D:D

I am a happy bunny now.:)

Very Happy Cruising

Dai

Concern over, got the cruise booked J813 to Venice on 5th July 2008. We have a central cabin on C deck which reduces my walking:), second sitting and a table for 8.:D:D

i

Congratulations

I'm off to Venice too, considered Arcadia but her single supplements are too high (have you seen those at 95% :eek: ok only 80 on the Venice cruises but thats enough), So I am going in April on Aurora - I'm hoping next Aprils weather is as good as this Aprils!.

Karen

I am a happy bunny now.:)

Very Happy Cruising

Dai

Glad you got the cruise you wanted it must be nerve wracking waiting on that phone call

I was prepared to stay by the phone on Mon 30/4 for Aurora bookings, but my TA rang Sat 28/4 to say I was booked in on my first choice cabin for Ancient Glories. I'm not Gold either - unfortunately! Only 35% supplement too!

Got another 2 P&Os in between then & now though to ease the wait.

I was prepared to stay by the phone on Mon 30/4 for Aurora bookings, but my TA rang Sat 28/4 to say I was booked in on my first choice cabin for Ancient Glories. I'm not Gold either - unfortunately! Only 35% supplement too!

Got another 2 P&Os in between then & now though to ease the wait.

Hi Welshgal,

We have 3 cruises booked as well:D:D. Not a bad life.:D

Happy Cruising

Dai

A Geordie Boyo

Thank you,

Karen

Elaine

Lisa

For your good wishes.

Off tomorrow to our timeshare in Royal Deeside and in a months time to our one by Loch Lomond. Lifes Hell:rolleyes::rolleyes:

:)Happy Cruising:)

Dai

Archived