Carnival Complaint???

thefog

How long does it take for Carnival to responded to a complaint from a letter we wrote to them back in the middle of march? What should we do next if we get no response?

Something like 6 to 8 weeks. I mailed mine off on the 16th of April, will let you know.

Fred

Fred, that's deja' vu, all over again for me!

Remember my issues with cabin 7197 (the ice maker fiasco!!!!)

seems like you were rocking the same boat, so to speak, like us.

Didn't the fools at the Purser's Desk do anything about maybe changing cabins for you? I know when we were on the Spirit last month, I had to get Arno Prem (the hotel director) and Marco Davis (the Chief Purser) involved to get some sort of resolution and I hope you are not going to tell

me you had the same exact fool behind the Purser's Desk (she's a chubby Brazilian who don't care chit) who gave you a hard time too.

When things go wrong sometimes you feel like you are fighting a losing battle against blatant incompetency!

Fred, we complained about our cabin from hell on the Glory, and got a $200 credit EACH toward a future cruise. I hope they come through for you!

That would be a dream come true !!! :D

Didn't the fools at the Purser's Desk do anything about maybe changing cabins for you?

No, we really enjoyed the cabin because of its size so we just put up with the noise from above. Besides the cruise was Sold Out, the only place they could of put us was in Steerage or in the Brig. :D

Who do u send complaints to at carnival. Just married on the liberty 4/22/07 and the service was terrible for the luncheon. Any help would be greatly appreciated.:confused:

Your options are to Email them on their Site. Write to Uncle Bob directly or write Guest Relations like I did.

Guest Relations

Carnival Cruise Lines

Carnival Place

3655 NW 87 Avenue

Miami, Fl. 33178-2428

305-599-2600

Fred

...........Besides the cruise was Sold Out, the only place they could of put us was in Steerage or in the Brig....

that's what they told us too until I challenged them to Carnival's vacation guarentee policy...........in a nutshell.........told them "at our first port of call ACAPULCO we are going to take advantage of Carnival's vacation satisfaction guarantee........Put us on a flight back to San Diego at Carnival's expense and refund us the unused portion of the cruise....sure enough a suite then opened up!!!!!!!! lo and behold!!! believe me, we are not picky or pain in the asses but that cabin was as you said HUGE, more of a square than rectangular layout but there is no way in hell we were gonna stay in it!

Fred, like you I had called, emailed and snail-mailed Carnival, no response.

Interesting enough emailing UB solicited a reply the same day and a promise to investigate.....yesterday when I went to pick up my mail from the post office after that 3-week cruise to Panama, sure enough I received a letter from UB's office with 2 attractive settlement options for each of us to be applied toward a future cruise.

If Guest Relations gets you nowhere, I am sure you know how to contact the head honcho!

Good luck :)

that's what they told us too until I challenged them to Carnival's vacation guarentee policy

Please tell me ... what is this "Carnival's vacation guarentee policy" you speak of?;)

Tom

The cruiselines always state the ships are full to capacity which is bull. I think that sign on the pursers desk stays there 365 days a year, even when the ship is in dry dock. I wouldn't be surprised if they ship being full sign in part of the counter top.

that's what they told us too until I challenged them to Carnival's vacation guarentee policy

Please tell me ... what is this "" you speak of?;) Carnival's vacation guarentee policy

Tom

If you are not completely satisfied with your cruise and report it by the first port of call you can inform the Purser you want to get off the ship and return home. They pay your airfare, hotel and refund the remaining portion of your cruise. We did this on our first Elation cruise (hurricane) with no real problems to speak of. Credit back in about 6 weeks.

Archived