Should I Include Carnival air/transfers for Hawaii trip?

Hi all, just booked Spirit for April 2009! Yes, that is the correct date as it is our 25 wedding anniversary. I was able to get a cat 11 aft wraparound for only 100.00/per person more that also included air and transfers over a standard cat 9 with balcony with the same arrangements. Too good of a deal!

My question is for those that have used Carnival air/transfers is; have they worked out the delay problems when flying into San Diego and then traveling to Ensenada by bus? We will be flying in from Atlanta and will have the flight back from Hawaii to ATL. also. Right now the air is locked in at around 750.00 RT for each of us. I intend on checking airfares later when they become available, but right now this price seems to be inline.

My next question is, since we are heading west and the ship doesn't set sail until 9pm should we still request a day before arrival? I know most times it is advised to arrive a day early but with a morning flight we would be in San Diego before noon. Also, what time do we need to plan on the flight leaving Hawaii?

Archived