Connecting Staterooms???

I wonder if any of you can help. Just to cheer myself up a bit, I logged into my booking for forthcoming Navigator Med. cruise. I noticed (for the first time ) that our stateroom (JS 9314-hump) connects with the adjacent stateroom. We are sailing with friends, but they are in a GS on deck 10. I've been on quite a few cruises, but never had a "Connecting Stateroom". Can you let me know if our privacy will in any way be compromised? Does connecting mean that there is an internal door between the rooms, and if so, can it be kept locked?

Thanks in advance,

Alan

I had this cabin on the Navigator this past Feb...... great cabin location... never heard a sound out of my neighbors.... also this JS does have a walk in closet... some adjoining don't.....

The door does stay locked...of course, unless you both were with each other and want it opened..

The cabin is a bit larger also as it is on the hump.. so you get a little more room

I had this cabin on the Navigator this past Feb...... great cabin location... never heard a sound out of my neighbors.... also this JS does have a walk in closet... some adjoining don't.....

The door does stay locked...of course, unless you both were with each other and want it opened..

The cabin is a bit larger also as it is on the hump.. so you get a little more room

Mitaxi

Thanks a million for your helpful information. I'm looking forward to my cruise even more now.

Alan

Archived