Info needed on Grandeur

I would like to know if Grandeur of the Seas was ever stretched or been redone? I have heard different stories and am considering the Oct 2008 cruise but dont want to go on an older worn out ship. Since doing Freedom we are spoiled. If anyone knows what condition she is in please let me know.

Thank you.

I would like to know if Grandeur of the Seas was ever stretched or been redone? I have heard different stories and am considering the Oct 2008 cruise but dont want to go on an older worn out ship. Since doing Freedom we are spoiled. If anyone knows what condition she is in please let me know.

Thank you.

Comes out of drydock today, she has not been stretched, so in a week or two we will start getting reports on any upgrades

SHe actually is already out of drydock, left last week on the first part of the repositioning cruise from tampa to san juan. We will be getting on Saturday in San Juan for her trip to Baltimore. Dry dock was suppoed to do some upgrades to the windjammer and the bedding. As far as I know, that was all that was being done. The stretching plans are on hold for now. We leave on Saturday the 5th and will be back on the 13th. I can let you know what kind of shape she is in.

Archived