Great Letter from Carnival

Congrats to your son! That's awesome! I'm thrilled to hear Carnival responded and with a personalized letter and photo at that! I too hope to be onboard the Carnival Excitement some day! Such a great name!

Congrats to your son. From one mother to another, I know you must be beaming with pride. As others have said, great name for a new ship.

Jnk, you've got that right. I was really proud of the initiative my son took to draw the picture, draft the letter and want to send it in.

Can't wait to be on one of the first sailings of the Carnival Excitement!

What a Handsome young man. You must be so proud. I will also be looking for the Carnival Excitement to hit the waters. Looks like the ship is going to be full way in advance. :D There is a winner with that name. Congrats.

Happy Cruising:cool:

AWESOME!! That just makes my heart happy. I think that WHEN the Excitement is ready for her maiden voyage your son should be the Godfather of the ship. What an inspiration to all kids. Thanks for sharing.

How AWESOME is Andrew!! I hope to be on the maiden voyage of the Carnival Excitement, it is always great to hear about things like this..makes you continue to believe that there are good people in the world. It was soo exciting to me to know BD took time out to anwer and send a picture..I repeat..how AWESOME. Sounds like you have a wonderful son...:) :) :)

For following through for your son! Many parents, myself included at times, might have just given him a "that's nice dear" pat on the head and let it go at that. It might or might not ever have been mailed. Taking the time to find a real person to send it to says a lot.
Once the kids are grown and gone you can't get back moments like that.

Archived