Question On River Tubing In Montego Bay?

SUGARSHACKER

I have read several threads on river tubing and have notice most of these are not in Montego area. Has anyone done tours for this through guides at Montego Bay?? If you could give me some info I would sure appreciate it. There is going to be 4 ladies in there 30's 40's and 50's. I think we are looking at doing the tubes. We will be there in November on the Conquest. We are counting the days, we are looking forward to Jamaica. Thanks alot ..Sharon

• 2 weeks later...

Carolyn and her husband are private tour guides. Go to thier website for everything you are looking for. We have been to Jamaica twice and are planning a third trip for April 2008. We use Carolyn everytime we go to Jamaica. The vans are clean, air conditioned and comfortable. Carolyn moved to the islands several years agao but her husband is a native. Both people give excellent commentaries about the islands. I wouldn't hesitate to use them.

Angela of California

Oh we just booked the River tubing and YS Waterfalls for next spring...

• 1 month later...

We tubed last week had a great time out of Mobay. The ride getting there is interesting to say the least, Just sit back and hold on. The tubing and Zip line is at the same location. I don't think you would have enough time to do both. Get the tubing guide Cortney he is the best he had our trip.

Bill

Archived