Dillards....Another great gown!!! At an even better price

Great dress I am also in Arizona and do very well at Dillards but only for dresses.The Brown is great I agree definitely not a necklace because the bodice is beaded.The earring you suggested sounds perfect and a bracelet,width dependent on how tall and you are are you going to use a shawl or wrap.I am always cold on some parts of the ship and warm in others.When is your cruise?

Just my 10 cents

• 4 weeks later...
Mom is sending me some money to go shopping for my B-day, but last night I found a bargin that I couldn't pass up.

I bought this gown at Dillards last night. Mine is chocolate brown with gold beading.... the best part of the dress you can't see in this picture, but the bead work on the front goes around the back and all the way down the back of the dress!!! Very pretty, I have to hem it a bit, but because it is jersey knit, it will be easy!!!

http://www.julie-ann.com/store/p/750-Morgan-Co-Prom-Dress.html

(Only picture I could find on the web.)

The best part was that it was 75% off then "Take an additional 30% off" so I paid something like $24.33 for this dress!!!!

I posted on another thread, that I bought some footless hose at Victoria Secrets to wear with it, but I'm not totally happy because they have a front seam that if you look really close you can see. I found some capri length seamless shapers but they are too long, so if I go with those I will have to cut them so they hit just below the knee and not mid calf and w make the slit in the back not go up so high. I tried some of the thigh length ones, but even the "Invisible" ones still showed through the jersey fabric above the knee. Cruise is in only 6 weeks so I'll be sure to post a few pics in the new dress.

I like this dress because it stretches!!!!

cut the shapers longer than you think..as they might roll up a bit..u can always take more off if need

Was checking out this site since I too found a great dress at Dillard's for only $35 plus yesterday at Macy's I got one for $15. Now the $15 is a red satin number with a deep V front that ties around the neck but has some stains at the bottom - not bad but worth making them an offer for it, it was market at $29 (I really think someone may have worn it then brought it back. No stains under the arms tho, which is good). Don't always have good luck with strapless bras but found this site where the subject is duct tape and it's advantages. Think I'm going to experiment before I go buy a strapless bra that I tug at all night.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=528335

Dillards had a great sale on New Years day. Actually, my daughter-in law noticed the unique dress. I haven't seen anything quite like it. It has a beautiful black skirt with an unusual matching top I havent see anywhere. I'm planning on wearing it on the 1st and last formal night on our 12 night cruise. I was happy to grab it for the cruise this summer.

8 Bells, that the same dress....now we just need to make sure we are not on the same ship together....:p.... or we'll end up in the other thread about having someone else have on the same dress.

It looks very beautiful on you!!!! Don't you just love the beading on the back!!!!I am so excited to wear it!!! I leave Thursday!!!

Arizona Traveler, You look great in the dress. I was looking at 8-Bell Quote of your post and got confused.... We'll just call it a Blonde Moment:p

Thanks!

That's okay, I have lots of Blonde Moments myself! :D

I owe it all to you, thanks for posting about the great deal on the dress. I'm glad I could find it. Have a great trip and please post pictures of your dress when you return!

Cayce

We'll have to start a new thread...:p "What if someone else on these boards has your same dress?", or "If you have this dress, join our dress roll call and post a picture." Or "Would you carry a dog purse with this dress?" Or "If you were wearing this dress would sit next to someone is shorts?" "Or does it impact your viewing of this picture if you wearing shorts, Tshirt, and flipflops while I'm posting this formal picture of me".:p

Just a bit my warped "cruise board" humor.

Archived