room safes how big?

star65

Hi, sailing the legend in 3 weeks and I am wondering how big the room safes are. I have a 6 inch by 6 inch camcorder I would love to bring, will it fit in the room safe? Has anyone had an issue of items being stolen from your room? If the camcorder doesn't fit in the safe, I want to figure out if I should still bring it. Thanks for your help.

look at july 2 message they say they are not big for a laptop but definitely camera and important papers - search forum put in safes i believe there are others too - i know one thread had a picture of one - i have camcorder too so i am sure we will be okay

Hey Star. There was another post about the size of safes and security over the wknd. Scroll down and look for it.

In the meantime, I'll tell you what I do. I take a camcorder and another camera, and have never felt it necessary to put it in the safe (yes, it WILL fit easily). I leave the camcorder in it's case, on the dresser, and have never had a problem.

We really don't hear much about THEFT from the cabins. I mean, these guys value their jobs, y'know? (I even have a stack of $1 bills in the top drawer, and none have ever come up missing.)

Archived