Spa & Fitness Center Questions

I've checked out the forums and haven't been able to find any commentary on the spa or fitness center on the Sovereign of the Seas.

Has anyone partaken of their offerings? Any comments about the quality of the massages or other treatments? Will the staff in the gym walk you through a workout if you ask?

Any info is GREATLY appreciated!

Will the staff in the gym walk you through a workout if you ask?

I could be wrong, but I think that they would only "walk you through a workout" if you were paying for a "personal training session". They will answer simple questions, but if you want a 1-to-1 session, think you will have to pay for it.

Boo

I could be wrong, but I think that they would only "walk you through a workout" if you were paying for a "personal training session". They will answer simple questions, but if you want a 1-to-1 session, think you will have to pay for it.

Boo

They won't walk you through a workout but they will show you how to use the equipment. We spent a lot of sea days in the gym and spa while cruising to Hawaii in September and they were terrific. In fact, I hear the trainer from Radiance is going to Explorer. He is a cutie.

Archived