Cruise Weight

I have been reading the boards and have seen a lot of people referencing a 50lb weight restriction on luggage, is this just for those who are flying or is it for the cruise as well? Last time I sailed was 3 years ago and I don't remember there being a weight restriction. Is there a limit on how many bags you can bring?

I thought there was not a weight limit for luggage on the ship, but I started to second guess that when I read some of the other posts. Now I can continue to over-pack as usual.:D

And you are not alone ;) I hate to admit this, however we even had to check a very large bag for our recent 2-nighter :D

###

There is a luggage weight restriction for all pax, but I doubt that many would be affected by it as it's 200 lbs. :eek:

Unless you were holding a seminar and had a lot of materials to carry on, I doubt even a woman taking a different pair of shoes for every outfit she has would be able to pack over the weight limit. I do notice when we're disembarking that many people certainly do try.

NO LIMITS.... There is a thread in PRINCESS that we talked about the weight limits... might jog over there and take a read, rather than writing this all over again...

Should be pretty close to the top!

Being as how this was a generic question I thought it would be best to post it here. I know they have a tendency to move responses to questions that were not posted in the correct place. Thanks for the info. and maybe I will check it out.

Archived