Princess Sababtini's Question??

I have a question about booking a reception at Sababtinis Specialty restaurant on Princess.

At what point can you do this? Now or a few months before? (My cruise isn't until November 3rd).

Also, who do you do go through? Princess or Princess Weddings?

I can't seem to get a clear answer from either place, except that it is too early now.

Anyone who has done this, please let me know how to go about it. Thanks :D

I have a question about booking a reception at Sababtinis Specialty restaurant on Princess.

At what point can you do this? Now or a few months before? (My cruise isn't until November 3rd).

Also, who do you do go through? Princess or Princess Weddings?

I can't seem to get a clear answer from either place, except that it is too early now.

Anyone who has done this, please let me know how to go about it. Thanks :D

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that if you are getting married onboard prior to departure, all receptions have to be handeled through The Wedding Experience (Princess' wedding planners).

If you are getting married at sea or at a port, then you can deal directly with Princess to set up the reception at Sabitini's. If you have a TA, have him/her call Princess and ask when it can be reserved. If you don't have a TA, then I would give them a call directly and ask. If you already booked your wedding, I don't know why they can't give you answers.

You can either book Sabatinis through the Wedding Dept. (TWE) or you can go through your travel agent and have them book it through the groups department. I would do this early and then you have up until 30 days before to give a final count and make payment

We just got back from our daughter's wedding. She booked the Sabatini's dinner through TWE but we ended up booking the cocktail reception through the group department because we wanted a cake and cocktail only reception since it was right before the large dinner. TWE said we could NOT book only an open bar and cake - that we had to order additional food. Sooooo, we had our TA contact the groups department and booked it as a "cocktail party" through them and they let us do it anyway we wanted. It was only slightly confusing when we got onboard, as the onboard coordinator didn't have the the group info in hand, but got it quickly after I explained and all went very smoothly.

definitely check with TWE...the initial packet of info. that they sent me included a form to make reservations at Sabatini's/Sterling Steakhouse. I'm not getting married until May 19th, 2008, but I am booking the restaurant now through TWE.

Archived