Legend only Questions! Post 'em Here!

Cleavis

Is This Dock In Town Or Just Outside Of Town???

Punta Langosta is the dock right in town. Over the past few weeks the Legend has been docking PUnta Langosta. This week it's docking at the International Pier (outside of town)

http://www.cozumelinsider.com/CruiseShips

I'm hoping that next week it will dock at Punta Langosta again (as that's when I"ll be on).

Watch Cozumel Insider and you'll get an idea of where the legend is docking.

The balconies are covered...they go straight up and down, not at an angle, except for maybe those that are at the aft and face out away from the back of the ship.

So they are pretty private. But if someone leans over the balcony next to you, they can see you, and there are thin slits in between the wall of the ship and the partitions.....not sure just how much honeymooning you are planning to do on the balcony!;) :)

As far as I know all the chairs are new, also, and they are quite comfortable!

Hope you all enjoy it as much as we did (and will next year!):D

Thanks, I don't think we'll be doing much honeymooning on the balcony, but you never know. I just wasn't crazy about the open balconies on the Crown Princess everyone above us could see directly onto our balcony.

Thanks for your help, just another quick question if you don't mind, how much in advance should I make a reservation with Major Tom for our excursion in Belize? My husband tells me we have plenty of time, but since I stress over everything I hate waiting until the last minute.

I just emailed him last night to ask about his refund policy just in case. We are just over 60 days from the time we'd be in Belize and want to pay in advance so I wanted to make sure we'd get our refund in the case something does happen. He told me to book on the 19th of April because we will be there on the 19th of June.

Of course he has the option to pay when you get there but I'm one of those that if I have the money I might spend it so I want to pay for it now and be done with it. I'd say if your going the route of just booking it and not paying for it then your good to book now.

Quick question if anyone know about the noise level from the pools on the Panorama deck? We are in 8270 and some friends of ours are in 8260. Is the noise bad? I don't plan on spending much time in my cabin anyway.

Quick question if anyone know about the noise level from the pools on the Panorama deck? We are in 8270 and some friends of ours are in 8260. Is the noise bad? I don't plan on spending much time in my cabin anyway.

We never heard a thing in 8273 and my kids never said anything about it in 8275

Thanks, I don't think we'll be doing much honeymooning on the balcony, but you never know. I just wasn't crazy about the open balconies on the Crown Princess everyone above us could see directly onto our balcony.

The balconies are private enough. You would really have to lean around to see your neighbor. They were very relaxing. You felt alone (a nice feeling on a cruise ship) unless your neighbor is out. We really enjoyed ours. I think I am a convert to the balcony crowd from now on.....;)

We just booked 8273 for summer of 2009! Can't wait:) (Glad to know that there's not much noise from above) This will be our first Carnival trip and we love the itinerary. We're Platinium level on Princess and about to do our 3rd and 4th RCCL trip. I'm curious what anyone thinks about the differences between the three lines.

Deedee

We just booked 8273 for summer of 2009! Can't wait:) (Glad to know that there's not much noise from above) This will be our first Carnival trip and we love the itinerary. We're Platinium level on Princess and about to do our 3rd and 4th RCCL trip. I'm curious what anyone thinks about the differences between the three lines.

Deedee

Not much difference. Carnival has pizza 24/7. RCCL has better wine at the bar and a wine package for the week at dinner. RCCL Voyager class has more for the kids to do. Princess's open seating dinner didn't work on our cruise, (maiden voyage) but good food. Maybe they got the bugs ironed out. Carnival's self debarkation was a winner, but their meat at dinner sucked (except prime rib).

Entertainment was pretty much the same as are shore excursions. Carnival has the automatic poker tables which I loved.

Should I take the over the door shoe holder for shoes and bathroom stuff like some people post or is there enough room for stuff?

Yes, I heard about this idea here on CC and it was the best thing I brought:D I never had to wonder where I put something..it was always in one pocket or another, cameras, batteries, book, ponchoes, hats, suntan lotion, bug spray (didn't use it), DS's video game, phone/camcorder chargers, eyeglasses, etc., never put any shoes in it:p

put the shoes in the bottom of the closet.

It was great, whenever DS or DH asked for anyting I would say "In the shoe holder". It left the counter area neat. Also bring extra clothes hangers. They only have about 15 or so. The person that had our cabin before us left about 5 plastic ones. We still had to double up on must things. A lot of closet space but not many hangers.

Should I take the over the door shoe holder for shoes and bathroom stuff like some people post or is there enough room for stuff?

Yes, I heard about this idea here on CC and it was the best thing I brought:D I never had to wonder where I put something..it was always in one pocket or another, cameras, batteries, book, ponchoes, hats, suntan lotion, bug spray (didn't use it), DS's video game, phone/camcorder chargers, eyeglasses, etc., never put any shoes in it:p

put the shoes in the bottom of the closet.

It was great, whenever DS or DH asked for anyting I would say "In the shoe holder". It left the counter area neat. Also bring extra clothes hangers. They only have about 15 or so. The person that had our cabin before us left about 5 plastic ones. We still had to double up on must things. A lot of closet space but not many hangers.

When I went there were only two of us and we had plenty of room. If we had kids with us I think the shoe holder would have been a good thing to keep the room from getting too cluttered.

Have a great trip!

When I went there were only two of us and we had plenty of room. If we had kids with us I think the shoe holder would have been a good thing to keep the room from getting too cluttered.

Have a great trip!

Thank you for posting your photobucket link- It was great to finally see the waterslide!

Have a great trip!

Loved you Pixs, Thanks for sharing them. Now I just can't wait untils its my trune to go.

Have a great trip!

the bathroom door closes with the shoe holder on it?

another goofy question....rccl has 2 hooks on the wall for hanging things on just out side the bathroom... does carnival have the same similar hooks?

i saw a smaller version of a shoe holder at the door store, thought it would be just the right fix between the hooks, if they have hooks?

thanks

michele

the bathroom door closes with the shoe holder on it?

another goofy question....rccl has 2 hooks on the wall for hanging things on just out side the bathroom... does carnival have the same similar hooks?

i saw a smaller version of a shoe holder at the door store, thought it would be just the right fix between the hooks, if they have hooks?

thanks

michele

Yes, they have 2 hooks on the wall outside the bathroom door!:)

Loved you Pixs, Thanks for sharing them. Now I just can't wait untils its my trune to go.

Glad you liked them! Just be sure to post yours when you return to let everyone be jealous of all the fun you had and/or look forward to their trip! ;)