Royal Princess Live**

seabourndt

Just wondering if you heard any more from your friends on the Royal. Hoping to hear something a bit more positive than Dave's experience. We are booked on the 7/19 sailing and anxious to hear more good things from someone on board.

Please share.

There's another thread you should look at: Live from the Royal - 1st Impressions. This one is by Roses2 and is very positive.

Pia

after a couple of days away as my 55$ is almost gone, this will be my last onboard ship. only used uit 4 times and my 100mins is almost gone. if i can find an internert cafe will post from there. as for roses2 don't know where she or anyone else uis heard nothing from anybody she not impressed. had a nice day in cannakale went to gallipoli sorry but no lunch and got onboard ship buffet no hot food so had burger and chips!! not impressed. yesterday was in santorini. easy getytying a tender but we got the short straw as the emerald had the open ones. 2 hrs for a cable car sio started walking i almost made it buit my head staertred spinning and knew it wass too much for me. had a nice luch in cafe swordfish. steakhoyuse was great,. sabatinis yesterday was something else 8 apertifs, 2 pasta plus masin course of sea bass and the best crerme brulee ever.

tyalk soon

dfave

Archived