Club O2

ssac

I've asked this question before and unfortuately haven't gotten a response. Maybe I just missed it :( Anyway, we're cruising in July on the Inspiration with four teens. Do they have the same Club O2 like they do on the newer ships? Just wanted to know what to expect. Thanks for your help :)

I've asked this question before and unfortuately haven't gotten a response. Maybe I just missed it :( Anyway, we're cruising in July on the Inspiration with four teens. Do they have the same Club O2 like they do on the newer ships? Just wanted to know what to expect. Thanks for your help :)

Yes! The Inspiration has a Club O2. Back in Oct 05, it was just getting underway. My son participated, but only found it to be "OK". His frustration came from the fact that there were only 15 teens on the cruise and if not enough showed up for an activity the activity was canceled. With a canceled activity there was nothing else offered for the teens to do. Also, most activities were held at night. I know they offered a late night Karaoke party, late night dance party, late night scavanger hunt, and a late night Texas Hold'em tournament.

Hopefully, Carnival is learning how to appeal to teens and being more creative with their activities (i.e. offering activities during the day).

In my opinion, the Club O2 is functional and can be enjoyable. Also, with a July sailing there should be more teens and less cancellations.

Enjoy the Inspiration. It was my first cruise and it got me hooked.

Archived