Sting Ray Swim and Beach time??

KrissyRose

I am trying to finalize my excursions for my cruise leaving on 5/20. I want to spend some time at the beach and relax, but my BF gets bored sitting around all day. I was wondering if we took an excursion to swim with the Sting Rays, would there still be enough time to spend a few hours relaxing on the beach? We are docked from 730 - 430 which I believe with Daylight savings it is actually 630-330 GC time. Any help would be greatly appreciated!:D

chrissy...i have booked for my cruise in december (based on reviews right here:) )a tour with NATIVEWAY. it is REEF RAY AND RUM POINT. they take you snorkeling over a reef, swimming with the sting rays and then you end up at rum point for lunch. it sounds awesome and i can't wait to do it:D

if you type the word nativeway in the search bar above you find out more info. hope this helps.

Chrissy.. My BF is the same way!! So, I am also booking NativeWays for my Sept. cruise.. According to the reviews, Sharon, the owner is spectacular.. It is the Reef, Rays, and Rum Tour. You snorkel for an hr and a 1/2, rays for about the same, and the remaining of the excursion is at Rum Point, one of the nicest (private) beach in the Cayman Islands! Your food at Rum Point is also included!.. and all for $60! Below is the link to their website, so you can read about it, and I've also attached the email she sent me back, so you can see the times and other info! I go before you, so I'll be sure to write an informative review! These boards have already helped me alot! :p

http://www.nativewaywatersports.com/shiptours.html#RRR

Pleasant Greetings from Grand Cayman…and thanks for contacting us!

We do have availability on the tour. It departs the cruise ship pier at 8:30 AM Central Time and completes at 1:45 PM Central Time. If you are traveling on Carnival Conquest, ship time and local time are the same.

We pick you up at the cruise ship pier. Our representative will be waiting for you near the gate that you must exit, carrying a sign that says “Native Way Watersports”. After the tour, we will bus you back to the cruise ship pier from the Yacht Club, where our boats are dock. This is a 15 minute bus ride.

We do require that you fax a credit card, to our secure fax, to guarantee your arrival. The credit card will not be charged for the tour, just used to insure that you will show up. You will pay when you are on our tour boat. At that time, we prefer cash and travelers checks. However, you can pay via credit card. If you pay via credit card, you will be charged a 4% processing fee.

Let me know if you would like to reserve space.

Sharon Ebanks

• 5 weeks later...

Archived