Booking Specialty Dinning & Spa

CruisingJBM

Hi all this is my first post on Cruise Critic, and I have a quick question. This may have been answered before, but I can not find it.

We are cruising July 22 on the Carribean Princess, and want to book the Specailty Restaurants, are you able to do that before hand, or just once you get on the ship? Also what are your reccomendations for spa treatments? We have never been on Princess, only on Holland America...

You can only book specialty restaurants after boarding the ship, but you can book spa treatments online through the cruise personalizer. If I remember correctly, they open up 90 days prior to the cruise. The only treatment I had on my last CB cruise was a swedish massage, and it was wonderful. Definitely the best massage I had ever had.

Enjoy!

Hi all this is my first post on Cruise Critic, and I have a quick question. This may have been answered before, but I can not find it.

We are cruising July 22 on the Carribean Princess, and want to book the Specailty Restaurants, are you able to do that before hand, or just once you get on the ship? Also what are your reccomendations for spa treatments? We have never been on Princess, only on Holland America...

Hello, we are also on this cruise. Why not join the Roll Call and get to know some others on this cruise with you? Counting the days! :D

• 1 month later...

Archived