NOORDAM = 9/24/2004 & 10/14/2004

budddawn

Hi Andy;

It looks like we will be the only six people on board, I guess that we won't have to worry about waiting on lines. We will be taking the train from Rome to the boat, how are you arriving ?? Have you decided on any tours ?? BUDD

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry I missed your post Budd,

We arrive in Rome the previous day (Sept.23) and have booked with our friends a tour with Bob' Limousines plus delivery to the ship on the 24th. The only other tour we have booked is in Malta due to our short time there. We probably would have booked a private tour in Menorca if we could have found a suitable one. Dubrovnik, Palermo and St. Tropez are well suited for walking tours, we think, and we will probably rent a car in Menorca and Corfu. Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Andy

We probably would have booked a private tour in Menorca if we could have found a suitable one. Dubrovnik, Palermo and St. Tropez are well suited for walking tours, we think, and we will probably rent a car in Menorca and Corfu. Hope that helps.

Menorca's very well suited for a walking tour, since you'll dock right in "downtown" Mahon. The island is very small, and there's not a lot out side of the city. Among our pictures, there's a scan of the city map we picked up at the tourista information office.

Dakrewser,

Thanks for the Corfu advice. I take it you don't think the island outside the city is worth exploring. I was looking forward to seeing your pictures but unfortunately was unable to access them for some reason. Thanks again for your help,

Cheers,

ANDY

Dakrewser,

Thanks for the Corfu advice. I take it you don't think the island outside the city is worth exploring. I was looking forward to seeing your pictures but unfortunately was unable to access them for some reason. Thanks again for your help,

Cheers,

ANDY

Not Corfu, Menorca - the other side of the Med :)

Try the link again, it just worked for me.....

Saw your thread on Med cruise tour options. We were on 2 such cruises this time last year.

Our website below has a trip summary and photos of our Med cruise. Click on "Med. Cruises & Rome" under "Recent Posts" in the right column of the webpage. Med photos are under the same title in the leftmost column. Once in the Med photo album, click on any thumbnail photo. Here is the site address:

http://ettel.*****.com

• 3 weeks later...

Archived