pre cruise hotel - need help

funoncruises

We are going on a cruise in November and are looking for a pre cruise hotel. We do not want to pay more than 150 USD per night. We are looking for a clean, safe room with AC and a kingbed or two twins, which is located between airport and port. We will arrive on Thursday.

Our TA recommended Divi Southwinds, but I read on tripadvisor some bad review from people who stayed there.

BA recommends Silver Sands, but I read somewhere that it is not safe.

I read on this board that most people from CC prefer the Hilton or Accra Beach.

The price for the Hilton is 410 USD +.

Would be happy if you could help me with information about the hotels or make suggestions for other ones.

What cruise are you going on.. This may not matter, but you might find there may be a pre cruise hotel that the cruiseline uses here that might be just fine for you to book independently.

take a look at TripAdvisor.com (hope I'm not going to get into any trouble here) to see if you can find one that meets your needs. Butterfly Beach hotel, Bouganvilla, Ameryllis or Alamanda hotel.

We are going with Princess. Their pre cruise hotel is the Hilton and the price on the Hilton website starts with 410 USD. I will check out the hotels you mentioned, any recommondation from your side? We will arrive in the afternoon after a transatlantic flight and are looking for a quiet, safe, clean place to sleep.

Thank you.

Archived