What is Quest?? and a couple of other questions!!!

I've been reading the posts and saw something about Quest. This is our first RCCL cruise, can somebody tell what Quest is.:confused:

Also is one night better than another to eat at Portofino's?

How do I find out if our room has a Safe?

Thanks

Quest...think of it as an adult scavenger hunt that takes place right in that room...for us it is a NOT TO BE MISSED event...I never laughed so hard! We watched it on the Mariner last July and I actually participated in it on the NCL Dawn in Nov and let's just say my family saw another side of me that they didn't know existed! Don't miss it.

As far as I know, all the rooms have a safe. Never ate at Portofino's...can't help you with that.

Jen

Can not talk about Quest it would ruin it for you and others.. It is a show for adults. It's alot of fun. We had a great time. I had heard about it before I went and it ruined the show a little. We laughed so hard!!

I think all cabins have a safe.

We don't spend extra on dining, so don't know about Portofino's.

Hope you have a great time!

Hi Beachbound

Rooms usually have a safe, if you want to know for sure call the Customer Service Line and ask about your specific cabin. If you do not like the CSR who answers, hang up and call again. We were told by a CSR that if there was not a safe in our cabin or if it did not work, to go immediately to the Pursers desk and talk to them and it would be resolved. Our safe would not open one afternoon (most likely my fault really) and we called maintenance. It was fixed in less than 20 minutes and the nice gentleman did not want to take a tip. He was very nice, and very quick, I insisted.

The Quest is an adult scavenger hunt as another poster said. It is adult entertainment and we are travelling next year with a couple of friends we met on CC and we are already making our plans in an attempt to win the Quest:) Once you are on the ship people who have cruised RCI before will talk about it, so you will find out a bit. Our tablemates told us a little, our two friends told us a little and then the actual event was awesome. One of life's little mysteries. Bring your sense of humour!:p

We did Portofinos on Serenade on Mystery Night, it was about $50 each with champagne and all the wine you wanted included. The show was pretty good. I don't find the food to be as good as Chops, but it was okay and the wine and champagne were great.

Enjoy your cruise

Dee

It is top secret :) But so much fun, absolutely don't miss it!

I would say on a port night, when people are tired.....

All the rooms have safes.

I've been reading the posts and saw something about Quest. This is our first RCCL cruise, can somebody tell what Quest is.:confused:

Also is one night better than another to eat at Portofino's?

How do I find out if our room has a Safe?

Thanks

Quest is the primary reason to make sure you bring your camera on the cruise.

Quest is a hoot, and not to be missed. If you have a good cruise director, it can be even better. However, we've found that Quest veterans tend to cheat a little to win that coveted keychain!

Robin

Quest is only one night. Do not miss it. I would recommend Portofino's one night while in port. It is easier to get reservations then. Do not forget to order their Tiramisu (sp) for dessert. It is to die for and the presentation is fabulous.

Ann

Quest is a hoot, and not to be missed. If you have a good cruise director, it can be even better. However, we've found that Quest veterans tend to cheat a little to win that coveted keychain!

Robin

Keychain?? We won the coveted RCCL hats that can only be won.... (of course we found out later they can be purchased :cool: )

DON'T MISS THE QUEST... WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T MISS IT....

There isn't any paid entertainer that will have the crowd in stitches longer than you're very own cruising mates who choose to participate in the "Quest". This is a sure not to be missed event during your cruise!

IF you have other plans cancel!!

You will not have laughed any louder, longer, harder than you will while either participating or spectating the game! Then it gets even better because they replay it on one their channels and you get to cry all over again!:D

Not sure who started it all but "Thank You!" just seems inadequate:(

Archived