Drink Inclusive

StefanieMS

Would you like all your drinks included in the price?  

907 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like all your drinks included in the price?

• Domestic Beer and Wine only
    • Imported and domestic Beer and Wine
    • House liquor, plus domestic Beer and Wine
    • Top Shelf liquor, Imported Beer and Wine
    • I want the mother load. Free Cappuccino, Espresso, Top shelf and Imoports

[quote name='livtojump']Oh, yes I do remember reading those comments I think she was trying to STP and I think she's skeerd to book the S&S2.[/QUOTE]

Agreed! LOL!!!!!
Halos, I believe the ball is in your court now :p
Have a great day everyone!!!

[quote name='sgtmonz']well heck girl... the cruise is about 17 months away!

looks like we timed it just right for ya!

get with gc and get onboard... we need someone to book another aft balcony cabin anyway i think... we're trying to get the whole back of the ship on one level... :)

[url="http://community.webshots.com/user/sgtmonz"]http://community.webshots.com/user/sgtmonz[/url][/QUOTE]

Oh, but Radar.....I already am planning a 2 week cruise for winter 2007....I can't do two that year. I've had this Panama Canal cruise planned in my head forever and I'm gonna get it no matter what. ;)

oh i think you're all bark and no bite... and the cruise we are talking about is 10/15/06... as in 2006... not 2007... so that excuse of yours not workie workie now!

[url="http://community.webshots.com/user/sgtmonz"]http://community.webshots.com/user/sgtmonz[/url]

[quote name='sgtmonz']oh i think you're all bark and no bite... and the cruise we are talking about is 10/15/06... as in 2006... not 2007... so that excuse of yours not workie workie now!

[url="http://community.webshots.com/user/sgtmonz"]http://community.webshots.com/user/sgtmonz[/url][/QUOTE]

That's what I'm saying too.

[QUOTE]LOL! You've accused me of that before.....
you'd be surprised ;)

[/QUOTE]

Heehee....I don't think there will be any bubblage allowed on the S&S2:D

[quote name='sgtmonz']oh i think you're all bark and no bite... and the cruise we are talking about is 10/15/06... as in 2006... not 2007... so that excuse of yours not workie workie now!

You can bet your butt that if I hit the lottery between now and then...so I can pay for 2 cruises (within 4 months) and 2 college tuitions...I'll be there!! :D
There's always hope that Publisher's Clearing House will show up at my door with 10 million dollars too....hey, someone's gotta win it. ;)

[quote name='halos']You gonna burst my bubble, Liv??? :D[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking it would be prudent to exercise the 5th amendment!:eek: :D

• 2 weeks later...
I would hope the cruise line will not pay any attention to this thread. For if they did us non drinkers would be helping pay for the drinks of all the lushes. We would also be bothered by a bunch of drunken lushes on the ship. Why should I, a non drinker, be forced to pay a highter price for my cruise just because I have to pay for drinks even though I don't drink them? Not fair in any way what so ever. I know I am in a minority because, from reading these threads, I find that most people think they can't go on a cruise and have any fun without drinking. I am sorry, I am againist it. Why should I have to pay for something I have no use for? All Wrong. I would agree with a package of some kind to include drinks at an extra charge or a surcharge of some kind. I know I will make a lot of people angrey but it I am sorry, I don't drink and don't want to pay for those that do.

My hubby and I are with you on this one. I don't mind paying for the 1 or 2 drinks I might have during the week. Although, I wouldn't mind the sodas and mochas being included.

• 2 weeks later...

Name Calling Is Not Nice.....(I really do dislike name calling on this board)

Bsides...Lush is such a Harsh Word....:D (Hic)

Nuttin wrong with a little drinkie poo now and then......

No realllly Ossifer, I only had a couple.......

Besides I think they are talking about an all-inclusive (Option) that would be added to their cruise in advance and built into their Sail and Sign Card. (Hic) Not the entire cruise.

I enoy my cocktails on the cruise. It wouldn't be a bad thing to make it an all inclusive but I purchase drink coupons and on board credit prior to my cruise. I kina make it an all inclusive by doing that. Since almost everything is paid for in advance I don't have to worry so much about my bar bill. I think it's good that we have this option. However, I discount would be greatly appreciated.

• 1 month later...
I'm surprised they don't offer an inclusive option for drinks. I don't drink and wouldn't use it, but I don't see why they couldn't offer it for the drinkers. They offer it for soda....why not booze?

Why not?? Probably because there would be too much "abuse" going on with the drinks. Think about it. A group of 4,5,10 whatever get on board and 1 person out of that group is the designated person to buy the drinks for everyone else.

They do offer it for pop, yes, and you see it happening with the pop card too...Just hand the card off to your buddy or order one for yourself, give it to your buddy, walk down to the next bar and then use your card again. Afterall, they don't ring anything up. Can't believe what lengths some people will go to to save a few bucks.

what's going on - i thought the carnival line was the party line! i for one would love drinks to be included *ALL DRINKS*

- for those that don't drink and don't want to pay extra money then try a cruise that does not include drinks in the price. i know the price i'm paying for my cruise includes money for all the food you can eat. i don't eat that much but i'm not complaining that my price should be lower. if your not interested in paying for a higher priced cruise because alcohol is included consider a different cruise.

what's going on - i thought the carnival line was the party line! i for one would love drinks to be included *ALL DRINKS*

- for those that don't drink and don't want to pay extra money then try a cruise that does not include drinks in the price. i know the price i'm paying for my cruise includes money for all the food you can eat. i don't eat that much but i'm not complaining that my price should be lower. if your not interested in paying for a higher priced cruise because alcohol is included consider a different cruise.

I think it should be offered to those that want it but not included in the price.

As far as food goes everyone must eat to survive and live DPJAF if you need a drink to live and survive they have a name for it ...... it is called *Alcoholic* ;)

wow tough crowd. i don't see where in my orignal quote i said i didn't eat, i only drank. i said i didn't eat that much - meaning i don't order 2 entrees at dinner and i don't visit the buffet line 4 or 5 times. if there are poeple out there that drink - fine. if there are people out there that don't drink - that's fine also. i don't think that those that drink need to be called lushes or alcoholics. god you people don't even know me :D

DP

I was just kidding you :) and the the rest of the lushes. I used to be 1 myself :D.You know some ppl dont drink that much just like you dont eat that much so why split hairs to each his own the difference is ppl cant go a week without eating so of course it is added to the cruise price....where booze is not the same as food IMO

Food???? WHO needs FOOD???? :p I get Oranges in my mimosas, Tomatoes in my BM's, hops and barley in my beer, coconuts and pineapples in my pina coladas, bananas in my BBC's, strawberries in my miami vices... seriously, sounds more nutritious than any "buffet" to me :D

Archived