NCL Website - Seeing Your Reservation?

Suz e q

Hello,

Does this sound right to you? My TA tells me I can't see my booked cabin on the Dream for May 11, 2008 because I haven't paid in full yet? I made a deposit and he says I'm booked. He also says this is the explanation NCL gave him. But other lines do let you see 'your' reservation once it's booked and before its all paid for so what do you think? Thanks, Suz

Go to the Beta test site (www.ncl.com/beta). Sign-in (if you don't have a login yet, create one). Click on "my cruises". Select your cruise (the list is on the right of the screen). Your reservation with cabin number and category will show. I just did this and it worked fine.:) (and I haven't paid in full yet)

We are booked on the crown for oct. We only have our deposit in as of right now, same as last year. I have seen our reservation on the ncl website from the day our deposit was taken. All you need is your reservation # from your travel agent then go onto the ncl website to register for your upcoming trip. Not sure if its too early, maybe your trip isn't up as of yet ? Doesn't hurt to look though.

I pulled mine up this morning and previously it had all of our ages at the time of sailing correct, now it has my son's age as 14 (which he is right now). It previously said 15, which he will be on our trip. Any idea why they changed it? Should I call or will it not be a problem? Thanks!

I can see each of our reservations including the one for June 2008 so I don't think sailing date is an issue - if you can book it you should be able to see it.

Thanks. I thought it sounded wrong. I have gone to the site and created a login. The only number I have is the number my TA calls my Confirmation Number. When I put that in as the reservation number along with my cruise ship and date - I get told they have no record for me. My TA at first insisted that number was the NCL reservation number. Now he says he called NCL and they told him the bit about need to be paid in full.

I'll keep trying. But many thnaks for the heads up. Suz

Thanks. I thought it sounded wrong. I have gone to the site and created a login. The only number I have is the number my TA calls my Confirmation Number. When I put that in as the reservation number along with my cruise ship and date - I get told they have no record for me. My TA at first insisted that number was the NCL reservation number. Now he says he called NCL and they told him the bit about need to be paid in full.

I'll keep trying. But many thnaks for the heads up. Suz

Call your TA back and ask for your BOOKING number. The confirmation is his own, he has to get the booking number from NCL.

Is the booking number different than the reservation number? My "reservation number" as printed on my docs, works for filling out the advanced registration, works for ordering the Bon Voyage gifts, works when I call on the phone to NCL with a question --- but I can't use it to bring up "my reservations" on either the NCL or the beta site. I get an error - "Invalid Booking Information, We cannot find the reservation." I do put in the ship and the sailing date --- and it's in less than 3 weeks so I KNOW it's not too far out :confused:

Is the booking number different than the reservation number? My "reservation number" as printed on my docs, works for filling out the advanced registration, works for ordering the Bon Voyage gifts, works when I call on the phone to NCL with a question --- but I can't use it to bring up "my reservations" on either the NCL or the beta site. I get an error - "Invalid Booking Information, We cannot find the reservation." I do put in the ship and the sailing date --- and it's in less than 3 weeks so I KNOW it's not too far out :confused:

No. If it works for advance registration it should work for anything within the NCL system. There seem to have been a lot of problems with the NCL site but the Beta site should work.

Of course it IS beta! :rolleyes:

Sorry I can't be more help.

You don't even need the reservation number(s) to see your cruises on the Beta site. If you have a login and password, it will automatically bring up your cruises when you pick "My Cruises". If there is nothing there, then you are either not registered with the same name your reservations are under, or your TA hasn't done something correctly. Also, you don't need to be paid in full to get a reservation number. It is assigned when you reserve the cabin (it is an all numeric). I'm having no problems at all seeing my Feb '08 cruise on the Sun which I only have a deposit on right now.

If there is nothing there, then you are either not registered with the same name your reservations are under, or your TA hasn't done something correctly.

Aha. That solved the problem. I created a new user registration with my "official" name of Theresa (which my reservation is under) instead of the name I usually use, Terri. Then it could find my reservation. I didn't realize it was trying to match names.

Hello,

Does this sound right to you? My TA tells me I can't see my booked cabin on the Dream for May 11, 2008 because I haven't paid in full yet? I made a deposit and he says I'm booked. He also says this is the explanation NCL gave him. But other lines do let you see 'your' reservation once it's booked and before its all paid for so what do you think? Thanks, Suz

I am on the same sailing. I booked directly through NCL and I can see my reservation.

I typed the reservation number in and it said it couldn't find me. When I typed in the reservation number AND the ship AND the date, it found me. Now I am set up with a drop down and I can choose which I want to view. I have two bookings right now. The reservation number I have from NCL is 8 digits (if that helps).

Well done LateCruiser! Thanks to all and LateCruiser gave me the idea that solved my problem. And it is one I should have been one the look out for-goodness knows. The problem was that my last name has an apostrophe in it. When I created my NCL login and gave them my personal profile, I included the apostrophe. But my TA didn't. He dropped the apostrophe. And the only thing that bugs me when people do that (as I know they sometimes must) is if they don't tell me!

Anyway, LateCruiser is right, you don't even need the dang reservation number. BUT you need the right name! I had to create a new login but I was able to find my cruise. Whoopie!

I'm a little disappointed about the 'NCL says you can't see your reservation until you're all paid in full' thing. I'm going to assume he really was told that by someone and that he's not just making it up as he goes. He sure responded promptly to my request to sort it out. I'll take that as a good sign. Onward.

Archived