Mid 30's

beachgirl399

Just wondering what would be the best cruise line for professional women in there mid 30's? My friends and I are fun loving, active, outgoing professionals who want to have a great time but are past the "party till you puke" springbreak phase. Any suggestions? Also, do you prefer booking on your own or going through an agency that specializes in singles cruises?

I would say one of RCCL newer ships or perhaps a ship like the Caribbean Princess. You may even want to consider one of the Single cruises out there and there are several companies out there. A lot of the single cruises are on Carnival but there are some on Princess and HAL as well. HAL does tend to draw an older crowd. If you book on your own a RCCL cruise to the Eastern or Western on a newer ship would be nice. If you are looking for more singles to be on the ship (for sure) then look into one of the Singles cruises. I was on a ship last Oct that had a Singles group on it and I will say they seemed to have a good time and there was a wide range of ages.

Good luck to you all.

Archived