december in cozumel mexico

boomsis

• 2 weeks later...

We cruised on the Fantasy out of New Orleans first week of Dec. '06 and weather wasn't too bad. The night we left Cozumel we were rocking pretty good and they had the barf bags at the elevators but we didn't get sick. In Cozumel, it was still warm enough for shorts and we had a great time. Hope you have a great cruise.

We cruised on the Fantasy out of New Orleans first week of Dec. '06 and weather wasn't too bad. The night we left Cozumel we were rocking pretty good and they had the barf bags at the elevators but we didn't get sick. In Cozumel, it was still warm enough for shorts and we had a great time. Hope you have a great cruise.

We cruised out of New Orleans the middle part of December and we did not have any problems. Cozumel was nice. Of course, the Holiday is smaller than the Fantasy. Comparing about 48,000 tons to 70,000 tons. So you may feel a little more motion.

I take one Bonine every morning with my coffee without fail and have never had a problem. You can take a second one at night if needed, but I have never needed it that I can remember.

The only way the water would be rough is if we get hit by a NORTE (North) sistem as we call it. simple words, the cold front coming from the N with heavy winds and swell.

Other than that its pretty nice most time

Good Luck!!

Adrian

Archived