Port San Diego

arcone

Please send detail info on Port of San Diego

Embarkation in San Diego. I am sailing in November on the Spirit. I have read several reviews concerning the Spirit from this website and others. A common thread was embaration out of San Diego either was a delight or a major undertaking, Example was waiting in one line then getting on a bus going to another building then returning to the org. building it took this poster over 7hours to get on the dhip. Mainly due ro standing n line. My Husband and I are drving to SanDiego? What is the port like out of San Diego, What do I have to llok forward to?

Derf,

I have to add my accolade to those that have thanked you for your constant searching for content about whatever is pertinent to the thread which is posted.

Thinking about the SPIRIT out of San Diego to the lower Mexican Riviera and all the questions about where the pier is, parking locations parking prices, cruise ships and dates - all there on the link you posted. Incredibly valuable information for me. I applaud you. :D

Thanks,

Guest nhrich

Since derf has posted the relevant issue, I'll just add that when we sailed on the Spirit last November, the San Diego pier was one of the easiest embarkations I've ever had....very organized and efficient. I think we got to the pier around 11:30 or so.

Rich

Carefree Vacations

I would like to echo nhrich's comments. We embarked on the Spirit last November from San Diego and it was very smooth. The counter reps were apparently HAL employees, but there were Carnival reps there to assist them. We had a little hiccup as our stateroom assignment changed overnight, but it was handled very efficiently. I assume since the Spirit will now be based there (seasonally) that it will be smoother yet for you. Happy Seas!!

Archived