Inspiration Pics

benz21

More then happy to accomadate!

Just downloaded all these this morning...trying to get them on before you left!

Check out this link:

http://travel.webshots.com/album/558978754BHlYgi

Did you get a chance to read the tips I posted for you? Still going to try to get full review by tomorrow!

Be blessed, be a blessing! :p

No pics to post but I will be on the same cruise and am so excited about going. This is my 9 cruise and 1st yr anniversary cruise. Mainly looking to get away from work. Have a great 1st cruise and see you on board.:D

Glad everyone is enjoying the pics! I loved taking them! The Inspiration is a terrific ship & now I have personally seen why so many people have choosen to cruise on her more then once. I keep thinking to myself if it's this great now then after drydock in Sept. 07 she'll be unbeatable! :D

qp.......My camera is a Canon Powershot A510 & was when I got it about 2 years ago voted a best buy by Consumer Magazine. I believe then it was about a $300 camera....I'm not exactly sure however because my husband received it thru his GMPerqs.....it's bonus money that's converted over to points to buy what you'd like. I do know now that the camera is selling for alittle less then $200 in most stores. I will say this however back to the camera itself...I love it! It's a terrific camera & if something ever happens to it, I will buy the same one only the newer model to have the closer zoom. This camera also works like a video camera & includes sound. It has all sorts of settings including panoramic & one for taking photos at night that makes them darn near look like daytime. You can't beat it for the price or quality in my personal opinion. ;)

Sey......I'm glad you liked the ones at night! I was unsure whether to post or not, but I am happy that I did. The ones towards the end were taking on our last day at sea at 2-2:30am on our debarkation morning. I have to say they were a ball to take & it was the latest we stayed up the whole cruise. We only passed one other couple walking at that time, so we felt like we had the whole ship to ourselves, even though just 20 minutes later we had spent a few hours dancing at the Rock n Roll club....also the only night we went to one of the clubs. We were however disappointed that you could see the lights of the Tampa skyline waiting to greet us! What an upsetting way to go to bed knowing that yep, we were definitly going to have to get off the ship & leave our new home in just a few hours, but to see it was awesome. We could see everything including one of the little boats that had should up to welcome us in.

One more note on the Inspiration for those of you that have never sailed on her...You'll be back a second time!....I know we have booked her again already & can't wait. And for those of you like us that have already found her I think we can congratulate ourselves for the terrific find! :D

Be blessed, be a blessing!

More then happy to accomadate!

Just downloaded all these this morning...trying to get them on before you left!

Check out this link:

http://travel.webshots.com/album/558978754BHlYgi

Did you get a chance to read the tips I posted for you? Still going to try to get full review by tomorrow!

Thanks so much for getting the pictures on so quickly. I really appreciate it. Great photos!!:D :D :D

Thanks so much for getting the pictures on so quickly. I really appreciate it. Great photos!!:D :D :D

Your very welcome! I am glad that everyone has loved the pics & have shared their thanks for posting! Its made coming home even better. I love to share things like this as I feel its nice to see that even though the world sometimes seems like it really is outta whack alot of us still just want the same thing. To have a great time, enjoy life, share our experiences and make new friends in the process!

I am sorry I haven't gotten the full review out, but I do hope my tips have helped you!

One other tip, the showers, sauna & hot tub in the Spa are free for everyone to use & are really quiet! No Spa treatment required! So go and enjoy those areas of the ship. Also the shower in the spa has 5 shower heads & great pressure...just watch the heat....set it at about 80 degrees to start & go up from there. One shower head from the top and two on each side of the walls.

Enjoy & please don't share that last tip with everybody or they'll be a crowd, but atleast no kiddies! ;)

Don't forget to go on the top deck for the view of the Sunshine Skyway Bridge if you can as its definitly worth the view.

Oh watch out for the mooners going out of port! Yes I did say mooners & I don't mean in the sky. Our ship was mooned by a male sailing in a small boat on the way out of port! TRUTH!

Archived