FYI: 2007 Hawaii Entertainment Books are now $9.99!

sboh

Just ordered mine. Shipping is $4.99 for 10-14 days (quicker options are available but we're not leaving for the Islands until 06/07/07). From wathcing last year I believe this is about the lowest they go and when they're gone they're gone for the year.

know when you buy it at "a counter" they're usually NOT discounted... usually straight list.. which in this case would be close to $30. Also they might have a limited supply left which they're trying to liquidate FAST

xene97-I had signed up on their web site some time ago and have been getting emails every so often and got an email today about the $9.99 price so I just clicked on the link and ordered. It does say while supplies last so maybe if you called and mentioned the price you could get one? I double checked my email confirmation and it is the Hawaii book. Good luck.

I only see the $18 price as well.

Based on those who have experience, is this worth it? We will be spending 2 days prior to our 7 night NCL cruise in Honolulu and 3 days afterwards.

Thanks!

I just googled Entertainment book discounts and found it for $9.99..

I bought one, I took a look at some of the types of discounts in the book and I figure we will be able to use a lot of them. I can't wait until it comes so I can start looking through it!

Thanks for the headsup!

Thank you very much for the tip. I just brought one too. Here is the link.

http://www.entertainment.com/discount/home.shtml?linkName=EXPMEM_050407

You may need to clear your "Cookies" first if you have been to the Entertainment Book site before. It took me few try before I get this to work. Also, for those who have kids, you may want to sign up for Upromise.com. It gives a 14% contribution to your account, for what you spend on Entertainment Book site.

EL

[url=http://www.entertainment.com/discount/home.shtml?linkName=EXPMEM_050407][/url]

travel girl23: Some years they sell out completely by mid-year. You are taking a chance. If this is one of those years, you won't be able to get one in the fall at any price. IMO, $9.99 is an absolute, complete, total bargain. The first time we bought one ($12.99), we saved $30 the first day just by calling our one-night Kona hotel and asking for the EB rate--and we already had an excellent discounted AARP rate. Then we saved $200+ on car rentals for that trip alone. We only used about three punch restaurants and maybe six coupons, but that saved us another $200 or so. Plus there are nationwide coupons as well: Safeway, ACE Hardware, and many other retailers. Just using those for local places at home more than paid for the book. I think it was money well spent (cost: $12.99 + $5 shipping = $17; savings $30 + $200 + $200 + about $50 locally = $480+). Every time we've bought one, we've barely scratched the surface of the disounts/coupons and yet we've saved at least $400.

beachchick

travel girl23: Some years they sell out completely by mid-year. You are taking a chance. If this is one of those years, you won't be able to get one in the fall at any price. IMO, $9.99 is an absolute, complete, total bargain. The first time we bought one ($12.99), we saved $30 the first day just by calling our one-night Kona hotel and asking for the EB rate--and we already had an excellent discounted AARP rate. Then we saved $200+ on car rentals for that trip alone. We only used about three punch restaurants and maybe six coupons, but that saved us another $200 or so. Plus there are nationwide coupons as well: Safeway, ACE Hardware, and many other retailers. Just using those for local places at home more than paid for the book. I think it was money well spent (cost: $12.99 + $5 shipping = $17; savings $30 + $200 + $200 + about $50 locally = $480+). Every time we've bought one, we've barely scratched the surface of the disounts/coupons and yet we've saved at least $400.beachchick

Come on beachchick, your not old enought to get an AARP rate.:)

Archived