Cat 11/12 Question...

skiesdaddy

I'm sure this has been asked a 1000 times however my limited skills with the search button couldnt find an answer. I see that there is a bar in the rooms. What is the cost of a bottle of Top Shelf liquor approximately?

I'm sure this has been asked a 1000 times however my limited skills with the search button couldnt find an answer. I see that there is a bar in the rooms. What is the cost of a bottle of Top Shelf liquor approximately?

The bar you see in the pictures are only bar glasses. They do have a mini bar set up in the refrigerator with sodas, beer, mini bottles of booze and some mixers such as tonic water or ginger ale.(not free of course) I read that you can get a bar set up by calling carnival but I don't know any that info.

Thanks for the quick answer, guess my dreams of being able to buy a bottle for 50-60 dollars is dashed, back to the world of 7 dollar shot bottles.

You can buy a bottle from Carnival. Call them and ask for the bon Voyage Dept. I have read about people buying the bottles for 50 to 60 dollars but I just don't know the details. Maybe someone will write more details for you about the big bottles you can purchase.

Archived