Carribean Princes A402?

gettingmarried

We haven't been on the CB (yet!), but from looking at the deck plan this seems to me to be a very nice location. You're between passenger decks (less noise) and close to the amidship and forward elevators and stairs.

Congratulations on your marriage :) !

Thanks for the reply, it came at a good time, because Ijust posted another question about Caribe 327 as my TA called to say Princess offered it at the same price and it has a bigger balcony, yet looking at the deck plans it is still midship, yet it is RIGHT at a hallway door....could be noisy but Idon't know what the halldoors are like, do they slam loud as in a hotel or what? First time on a cruise ship, have no idea what to expect!!

Hopefully you'll be so ridiculously tired and excited and enjoying yourself that the gentle rocking of the ship will put you to sleep not to budge until you need/want to. Congratulations on your engagement and marriage to come! My husband and I are honeymooning in about a day (his first, I'm pushing 15 cruises)! You'll love it, cruising, in my opinion is the best way to vacation - hands down. :)

If you check the deckplans both cabins are close to the hallway doors. These are the water-tight doors that are only closed during an emergency (and during crew drills).

The Caribe deck balcony is a bit larger and will be half-covered. I'd take it!

Archived