21st Birthday...7 Day Cruise....

anil099

Hey..im not 21 yet...but I think I already know what Im gonna do for my 21st birthday....I turn 20 in august of 07...so ill be 21 in 08...and i was probably gonna book a cruise for sept or october of next year.....how is the weather in the winter in the caribbean? around december is more realistic....

But since I have a ton of time...i could probably just save some money starting right now and get a suite for a 7 day

anyone ever done a 7 day or anything in wintertime in the caribbean

We usually cruise in Feb or March. Weather here is cold - so a cruise is perfect.

I would go with a balcony or an inside. After you do your first cruise you will be able to judge how often you are in your room. Personally, I am in the room only long enough to sleep and change clothes. You are on deck or other areas of the ship more - so save your money you would spend on a big cabin and use it for tours and island spending.

Wait til after your first cruise to book the second one - then you will be a "past quest" and get a better discount on your next trip.

I would go for one of the newer ships - - there is a world of difference between a new ship and an older smaller ship.

Hey..im not 21 yet...but I think I already know what Im gonna do for my 21st birthday....I turn 20 in august of 07...so ill be 21 in 08...and i was probably gonna book a cruise for sept or october of next year.....how is the weather in the winter in the caribbean? around december is more realistic....

But since I have a ton of time...i could probably just save some money starting right now and get a suite for a 7 day

anyone ever done a 7 day or anything in wintertime in the caribbean

I don't mean to rain on your birthday parade, but Carnival requires that the occupants of the cabin either be married or one is at least 25 years old. Best keep that in mind when you choose your travelling companion.

I did a 7 day eastern in January. The weather was beautiful!

I don't mean to rain on your birthday parade, but Carnival requires that the occupants of the cabin either be married or one is at least 25 years old. Best keep that in mind when you choose your travelling companion.

I did a 7 day eastern in January. The weather was beautiful!

This is incorrect. If BOTH the people in the cabin are 21 they can sail. If she is traveling with someone under 21 then she needs a 25 yr old in the same cabin. Happy birthday girlie!

I'm a guy...but that's beside the point...yeah I thought I could sail by myself if im 21...that's why I couldn't sail by myself this time because im only 19....yeah i should probably save some money....I will maybe get a balcony or something then...yeha ill probably wait till after my first birthday..

so the new ships....how do u tell if theyre new...im guessing the new ones have the word "carnival" in front of them?

what if any is the difference besides size?

which one

I booked the Carnival Triumph January 19th 2008. It's a seven day cruise to the Eastern Carribean. I'm going to do the dolphin swim excursion and the snuba excursion. It'll be my seventh cruise

I'm booking a group cruise with all my friends for January 2009 for a weekend on the Carnival Paradise for Martin Luther King weekend so we are only missing one day of class.

If you want information on cruises and stuff i have AIM let me know if you want my SN and ill send it over.

Happy Cruising.

Just make sure you book the cruise for AFTER you turn 21. If you are going to turn 21 DURING your cruise you will be considered age 20 for the duration of the cruise.You must be 21 on embarkation day. Now, if you are sailing with someone else who is between the age of 21 and 25, they probably wouldn't even let you book if you are under 21 on embarkation day. If you are sailing with someone 25 or older, they would let you book but you would still be considered "under 21" if you aren't 21 the day you sail, even if you turn 21 during the cruise.

Either Eastern Caribbean or Alaska...

And yes thanks for the reminder...it will definately be after a few months I turn 21...if i do it in the winter it will probably be Eastern Caribbean ...if spring or summer probably Alaska

Archived