You opinion on best month to cruise.

You can find some great deals during the weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Hardly anyone travels then because they're either just back from Turkey Day or just about to leave for their Christmas holiday. :)

Yep! We were going to wait to cruise again, and booked Thanksgiving 08 on the Freedom. Then found the Mariner to be $1000 less for the same rooms THIS Thanksgiving .. but wait .. there's more! The week before Christmas break is a HUGE bargin. OH my!!!:D

The boys will miss 4 days of school instead of 2, but for that kind of money ...... besides, they don't do too much the week before break, right???:eek:

We usually travel to the Caribbean between June and August. That is usually the slow time for my business so I can usually manage to take a few weeks off in the summer. We won't cruise in the winter, we went to Cancun one January and it was cold all week so we like to cruise when we are guaranteed warm weather! April is my new favorite time to cruise, the weather is always perfect when we sail in early April.

Archived