Zuiderdam SC 6167 question

sueart46

I'm cruising Alaska in September and decided to splurge on a suite. I use a power wheelchair, need an accessible cabin, so I booked SC6167. I booked this cabin because I heard such wonderful things about the views from aft cabins. Now I read that I made a big mistake because I won't be able to see any of the Alaskan beauty from that veranda since the view is blocked by the partitions between the cabins. Please tell me if this is true or not. Thanks.

I have found something for you. Go to the search at the top of this page. In the top left hand box type SC6167 and in the top right hand box put in Cruznon, then ask for all posts and you will pull up your thread and one other. The other one gives you some great advice about your room and those around it. Also read all the sites that Candy provides. She really has some great info. :) gg If I knew how, I would swing that thread over to my reply, but :( , just don't know how.

Thanks for the information, but I can't seem to get the post. I must be doing something wrong!?!:confused:

Ok - try it this way. Just go to search and type in the top left hand block SC6167. Immediately under that click on "find all posts on this" or some words like that, just don't click the one with title in it. To the far top right in the box for user, type in Candy. Then scroll down to the long box below that and just click on "All Open forums" or you can scroll down that box to Holland America, and click on that. Then at the bottom, hit Search. Ok, try that and I will check back with you. Also, you can just type in Candy at the top for user, leave the other boxes blank, and hit All open forums or Holland America. She has sailed the Zuiderdam a lot. gg

• 2 weeks later...

We stayed in this cabin last March.

The balcony is HUGE---a lot of space that we could have used in the cabin. If you sat out by the railing, the view was great.

However,with my husband's scooter in the room, it felt crowded.

We enjoyed all the perks of the deluxe suite but it was a long way to the Lounge

We stayed in this cabin last March.

The balcony is HUGE---a lot of space that we could have used in the cabin. If you sat out by the railing, the view was great.

However,with my husband's scooter in the room, it felt crowded.

We enjoyed all the perks of the deluxe suite but it was a long way to the Lounge

Thanks for the information.

Archived