RCI Aloof & Unnapproachable....think again!

Following a brief discussion about a sailaway idea I had, I received a phone call from Robin Shaw this morning to thank me. He was really genuine and courteous. Since he is the "Main Man" in Europe, I was pleasantly surprised that he took the time to call (although my thanks go to Elizanessie who nipped his ear on my behalf during the Liberty pre-inaug.)

Just thought I'd let any sceptics know that RCI's PR is not as bad as some may think!

Thanks again Liz!

Alan

Hi Alan :D

Sorry to hear your idea wasnt taken up at this time.

I am delighted to read that Robin phoned you and I agree he really is genuine and courteous.

I had an email to say he will be in touch with me soon with regard the other questions/issues/suggestons I raised on behalf of the CC UK/Ireland Cruisers while on the Liberty. Some of the questions are being discussed more at further meetings with the relevant departments very soon,and as soon as I get updates I will post the info here on CC.

Happy cruising

Archived