How Often Do You do IT?

I do it ALL the time at work and my boss doesn't even care, infact she encourages me to do it during work time!! :p

I own my own buisness so, I AM THE BOSS!!! ;) :D

I seriously need to go on a CC diet and keep up on my Sexercise program!...oops did I say that?!? :eek: :D

I admit the title pulled me in too.

Dang it. I don't know where I saw it, but someone mentioned not being able to help themselves from clicking on your picture. Now I have to do it everytime I see one of your posts. The boxing thing IS pretty cool.:)

-Rich

I seriously need to go on a CC diet and keep up on my Sexercise program!...oops did I say that?!? :eek: :D

Nothing like a good "workout" every now and then!:cool: :cool:

BILL

Dang it. I don't know where I saw it, but someone mentioned not being able to help themselves from clicking on your picture. Now I have to do it everytime I see one of your posts. The boxing thing IS pretty cool.:)

-Rich

Me too, me too! Her avatar is soooo cute, but the boxing cat is :D:cool: :p !!!

OK, I could not resist! Wakelover is gone and I figured we needed a catchie title...:D

I have to admit it...I am an addict!

How often do you check cruise web sites, CC, or Travel sites from WORK?:eek:

I was thinking about this today and I think I take a peak at least 1 - 2 hours a week...No wonder nothing ever get done on time around here...Oh yes....I am "working" right now...

How about you?

BILL

Yikes...if only I could do IT as much as I crave IT! I am at work all day Monday-Friday and yes I'm being a bad girl right now. Not able to get on at all some days but today I am very restless. Can't help myself.

Totally and completely addicted. Living 2 1/2 hours from port doesn't help much either as a lot of you know who are even closer than me!

Holly

OK, I could not resist! Wakelover is gone and I figured we needed a catchie title...:D

I have to admit it...I am an addict!

How often do you check cruise web sites, CC, or Travel sites from WORK?:eek:

I was thinking about this today and I think I take a peak at least 1 - 2 hours a week...No wonder nothing ever get done on time around here...Oh yes....I am "working" right now...

How about you?

BILL

Thank God I am retired! My company would really have been upset if I used my computer for personal stuff, and I am addicted to checking in here every day, at least 2 times.:)

Well, being as I can't be doing "IT", I have to settle for doing ""IT"", all day long. I am on line most of the day and have CC boards on "minimized". I just do the tab/alt thing and I am up on what's going on.

RN.. do disease mgmt calls.

We are not given internet access.

Couldn't go on even if we did. Every min is accounted for.

All our calls are timed whether successful or unsuccessful.

Very strict company.

I miss checking in during the day. Enjoy the days I am off.

Coming home and going on the Boards helps me unwind and keep my sanity. So thanks to all.

I barely have time to check my e-mail the twice a day that is required! A few years ago, I was in the building in the summer, working at my leisure, and I tried to log on...CC is blocked anyway!

I barely have time to check my e-mail the twice a day that is required! A few years ago, I was in the building in the summer, working at my leisure, and I tried to log on...CC is blocked anyway!

CC is blocked??:eek: :eek:

I would be looking for a new job!:eek:

At least you do IT at home!:D

BILL

Archived