**Does Costa have FOD meetings?**

capi

I was wondering about this too. I would like to try this line, but get the impression it is very family/straight oriented. If it has FOD meetings, I would definitely try it out, so I hope that is the case.

I'm hoping they do. They seem to cater mostly to Europeans (who have always been more gay-tolerant than Americans). I'm leaving next week for the Med. so I guess I'll find out soon enough. If I don't see FOD on the daily program, I'll request it and see what happens.

I've done five Costa cruises in the last two years and have never seen an FOD event advertised. The ships are gay friendly but I think we were the only gay couple (or gay person, for that matter) on each of the five cruises--which wasn't a problem because we love sailing with Europeans. The Baltic cruise we did last year on the Magica was the best cruise we've ever taken. Fantastic ports!!!

I've done five Costa cruises in the last two years and have never seen an FOD event advertised. The ships are gay friendly but I think we were the only gay couple (or gay person, for that matter) on each of the five cruises--which wasn't a problem because we love sailing with Europeans. The Baltic cruise we did last year on the Magica was the best cruise we've ever taken. Fantastic ports!!!

Glad you liked Costa. We are looking forward to our cruise next week. Guess we'll ask for a FOD meeting and see what happens. We love Europeans also. They seem to be more accepting of different lifestyles. Thanks for your info.

Archived