Yes! Yes! Yes!

(waving hands in the air) Aruba, Jamacia, oooh I want to take you to Bermuda, BAHAMAS come on pretty mama..... Just printed out my 1st cruise docs. YEAH!!!!!! Here comes our 1st cruise.:D Thank you everyone at CC for all your advice, I'm here everyday looking for new advice and learning all I can about cruising, Now sing it with me....Conga Line:D

Happy Cruising:cool:

June 21

With the help of all the CC'rs on that thread I too have found my e-docs. They are great and to think I almost chose paper:eek: .

Was so great to see those docs with the VIP on the luggage tags for DECEMBER:D :p :D

Enjoy your first cruise.

:D Hey I just thought of something, I wonder if the new (VIP) tags will eliminate the "changing the tag" thing the night before we disembark. That was always a hassle too...WOO HOO another thing to dance about

(waving hands in the air) Aruba, Jamacia, oooh I want to take you to Bermuda, BAHAMAS come on pretty mama..... Just printed out my 1st cruise docs. YEAH!!!!!! Here comes our 1st cruise.:D Thank you everyone at CC for all your advice, I'm here everyday looking for new advice and learning all I can about cruising, Now sing it with me....Conga Line:D

June 21

Excited are ya? Hey you have a great first cruise! You will love it.

Mark

June 21

Breezy your so cute...this morning you were ready to cry and now you are singing and dancing! You know they have probably already mailed your paper docs. Proba. in the mail Monday...hehehe, but oh well, you will get to see the old & new way...Happy for you!! Have a great cruise!

I know Ashleezmom... Just soooo excited about this I have been trying to get DH on a ship for 16 years. Well I finally got him to go. Just seems soreal. :D I can hold all the info in my hands and show him. he is getting excited now too:D

If I do get them in the mail I will be singing again. I will have double insurance that this is real:p

Breezy you and your DH will be celebrating on the Celebration while we are embarking in San Juan on Destiny...i'll be thinking about you...hope you guys have a wonderful time. After your DH cruises you wont have any more trouble convincing him the next time!! He'll be addicted too!!:)

June 21

I'm singing with you and I still have 140 days to wait!!!!

Ready or not Pride, here I come!!!! :D :D

OK, that was a stupid question to ask. I dont know what I was thinking. Of course you can print it. I just have to many things going on right now makeing sure we dont forget anything for the cruise or the wedding that is Saturday.

I don't mean to hi-jack the thread, but this is sorta on topic.... I'm leavin soon too and have both paper docs and e-docs. In the paper docs I have luggage tickets that say upper forward and are green and the e-docs say the actual room number and are a different color.... What to use... What to use:)

Tom

I don't mean to hi-jack the thread, but this is sorta on topic.... I'm leavin soon too and have both paper docs and e-docs. In the paper docs I have luggage tickets that say upper forward and are green and the e-docs say the actual room number and are a different color.... What to use... What to use:)

Tom

What room do you like better?

Ok now. I go to the edoc site and I see my cabin number but I dont see anywhere on there that gives the color of the tags or anything like that. Could that be cause I went with a TA and got my paper docs?

June 21

YAY! Congrats! I sang it out loud, and now I'm even more stoked for our next cruise over Christmas on the Carnival Spirit.

Ok now. I go to the edoc site and I see my cabin number but I dont see anywhere on there that gives the color of the tags or anything like that. Could that be cause I went with a TA and got my paper docs?

Have you printed them yet or just viewed them?? Your tag is Page 10 of your documents when you print them. You will need to print extra copies of that page for the amount of luggage. It shouldnt have anything at all to do with your TA

What are y'all talking about? Edocs' date=' tags, VIP on the tags? Please explain, I've cruised Carnival twice before, but this is something new to me.[/quote']

When you book a cruise and have paid in full, you may now choose to have your documents sent electronically, download and print the documents instead of waiting for them to be mailed. They have the same info as the "Blue Book" and colored luggage tags that are pre-printed will all your information except name...:)

Have you printed them yet or just viewed them?? Your tag is Page 10 of your documents when you print them. You will need to print extra copies of that page for the amount of luggage. It shouldnt have anything at all to do with your TA

When I click on the veiw button it brings up the same page. Nothing else comes up.

Did you take off all pop up blockers..this was a problem I had when I first did it

Unblocked popups and still does the same thing, which is nothing. Thats ok, we have the paper docs. Thanks for the help.

OK before I select Edocs , which I so want to do . Just one question, I have an onboard ship credit certiousy(spell) of the TA , if I dont click paper docs and he dosnt mail them to me , would I not get that credit, or is it in my docs ? I cant choose to get paper docs then view them and print, i can just see that my funpass is complete. I know i could call my TA but its Sunday , and Im to eager to get these guys in my hands .Any help out there ? We leave on 7-8-07 and I realy want to dance !

thanks in advance

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

Archived