Day Pass to Hotel and Jellyfish

thelland

We leave on a cruise in two weeks and will be in Cozumel. First anyone know if any good hotels that will sell a day pass?

Second, how are the jellfish. Has anyone be down their lately, are their a lot of not very many this time of year?

I think every "all-inclusive" hotel has day passes. Prices vary from $30 to about $75 the higer being COZUMEL PALACE, but you need to check the prices.

If it's a beach you seek, go to a south end hotel, i.e. Reef Club, Iberostar, Allegro or Occidental Grand. They all have better beaches than the close-in or north end hotels.

I've not heard about too many jelly-fish.

We were at Chakanaab Beach last Sat. It is very pretty - national park. DD snorkeled. Saw a small jellyfish, but could not avoid it, and it stung her on her arm. It was not bad, though. She had coated down early that morning in SafeSea. By the time she was snorkeling, I think some of it may have worn off. She had a great time, by the way.

Archived