Our Sail Date is 08-08-08

That should be easy to remember.

Actually it's a bit unnerving. We're doing the 12-day southbound cruise-tour. You apparently have to access the reservation by the sail date, not our vacation date. I have this uneasy feeling we'll arrive in Fairbanks on Aug. 3rd and nobody will be on hand to point us in the right direction.

I wonder if anyone sailed 06/06/06 and lived to tell us about it? :eek: :p

I wondered that too.

And speaking of numbers...i noticed some ships have a deck 13. Why is that? Most buildings don't have a floor 13. They go from 13 to 14. Or they do something stupid like my building. There's 12, 12A, and then 14. I'm on 12. EVERYDAY we get people coming to the wrong floor, especially food deliveries. One day I'm gonna take the food and pay for it.:)

I wanted to sail on 7/7/07. We got married on 7/7/01 (hence my screen name), so I thought it would be fun to go on our anniversary. Alas, it is not to be as DH has a test at the end of July. I'm just happy we're going to be cruising again! :D

Archived