Fee restaurants - coupons?

Switzy

I have heard that there are (half price?) coupons somewhere for the restaurants that are not free onboard NCL. Has anyone else heard this, and where can they be obtained?

I have heard that there are (half price?) coupons somewhere for the restaurants that are not free onboard NCL. Has anyone else heard this, and where can they be obtained?

well there are coupons that i got from my TA that had A coupon for embarkation day, buy one get one. but there is a better way to eat better. i just got off the jewel transatlantic 15 days, and i never ate in the main rest. EAT EARLY!! between 5:30p & 6p cagneys & chin chin are half price.

Yes, your TA may have a coupon booklet where one is for 1/2 price dining on embarkation day. We combined that with dining early (which we prefer) and had dinner for two for $7.50 total ... lol.

These coupon books expire 12/31/07 and it is anticipated that there will also be booklets for 2008 sailings.

Carol in SC

read you daily every night. as soon as we got in the room, for the night..we looked it over for any specials for the next day. our ship had 1/2 price for early bird. most of the specialities had some of their menu 1/2 with seatings between 5:30 to 6:00. i hear it's different on each ship per sailing.

Archived