Enough time for ATV and zipline?

poppyskim

Hey Firedog, we are jsut down the road from you in Tallahassee. We cruise the 17th. I booked with Wilderness ATV tours since they had high marks on this site, they say we'll be done at 11am. .Also, reserved the zipline with RCI for 11:30.

I also saw the ATV?zipline combo tour but I don't like the zipline they offer. I don't care to climb a telephone poll to zipline.

• 1 month later...

We did it! We had no problems doing the private ATV Wilderness tour at 9am and making the zipline. We did the private Wilderness atv tour. I don't recommend it. We simple rode up a dirt rode and back down. After the ride our driver was waiting for us and took us back to the ship area where we waitied in the a/c tent for our ride to the Zipline tour with RCCl. We had no time to run back onboard for a drink or lunch. After hiking over 300 steps down to zip--whew was I wiped out!

I have to admit the zipline was a bit of a letdown. However, it was on my life's list of "I gotta do". IF your are an extremely adventurous person you'll be let down. If your a little wimpy it was great.The hike down to the first platform was by for the hardest part.

Hey Firedog, we are jsut down the road from you in Tallahassee. We cruise the 17th. I booked with Wilderness ATV tours since they had high marks on this site, they say we'll be done at 11am. .Also, reserved the zipline with RCI for 11:30.

I also saw the ATV?zipline combo tour but I don't like the zipline they offer. I don't care to climb a telephone poll to zipline.

Which tour do you have to climb a telephone poll for the zipline? We are thinking of doing a zip line when we visit in January on RCI and don't know where to book? We definitely don't want to climb a pole. Thanks.

The Original Canopy Tour in Jamaica takes you into the forest. Lots of steps down to the platforms but no pole clombing. Fly through the tree tops. One drop stright down sooo fast! A most beatiful walk out of the woods when its over. Drinks and tip box at the end before you get back on the bus. NO restrooms. They take your pics . Its really to hard to get your camera going with the big gloves you wear.No probems with bugs and mostly in the shade of the trees.

The Original Canopy Tour in Jamaica takes you into the forest. Lots of steps down to the platforms but no pole clombing. Fly through the tree tops. One drop stright down sooo fast! A most beatiful walk out of the woods when its over. Drinks and tip box at the end before you get back on the bus. NO restrooms. They take your pics . Its really to hard to get your camera going with the big gloves you wear.No probems with bugs and mostly in the shade of the trees.

Poppyskim, is the Original Canopy Tour the one that is booked through the cruise line? Also, how long are you without access to a restroom?

Archived