Passport Stamp?

sesmith3

In February there was no immigration or customs process after getting off or before getting on the tenders - no stamps.

I really love looking back on the stamps in my passport as a reminder of all the places I have been. While in Panama, on the same cruise, I searched out someone to stamp my passport - not easy but I did it. No where else on the cruise could I find a customs or immigration office to stamp my passport. (At least within the time that we had.)

Good luck.

On one of our cruises (X Galaxy) we left our passports at the front desk and they had them stamped in every port for us. We had a receipt that they had our passports and copies of them just in case. It worked out great. It's at least worth asking at the desk. I was looking through my passport the other day and it was fun to remember all of the places in the last 9.5 years. Almost time for a new one and I expect it will take quite a while to get. We are waiting until after we cruise in Sept. to renew them.

• 2 years later...

We just returned from the Glory's 11/14-21/09 cruise to Cozumel, Belilze & Costa Maya.

In Belize we were able to get our passports stamped by walking all the way through Terminal 4. When you leave the "tourist shopping building" and go outside there will be a small shed type building a couple hundred feet out on the left (partly colored blue?). A uniformed gentleman inside was happy to stamp and date our passports no charge.

If you give your passports to the purser before your first port they will have your passports stamped for you. I just got off the Carnival Valor last week and they did it for us in Belize, Cozumel, Costa Maya and Grand Cayman.

Archived