Small portable coffee maker?

I was just on the Glory. I got room service every morning. I didn't do the little card because I didn't know what time I would get up in the morning. I would call soon as I got up and it only took a couple of minutes to have my coffee and danish, probably the same amount of time it takes to brew a pot of coffee.

Same here! I don't want to have to wake up at a certain time while I'm on vacation, so for me, I would just give a call to room service as soon as I woke up and within a few minutes I had my coffee. It never took more than 10 minutes ~ usually closer to 5 minutes. I am a coffee ADDICT, and it was no big deal. :)

bring a travel mug w/ lid and dish wand (soap in handle to wash it). the coffee cups on Lido are not that big, and the travel mug comes in handy, not only size wise, but also, to walk around deck w/ your coffee and not worry 'bout it spilling or sloshing all over. enjoy your cruise.

Usually do bring the mug but really love your idea about the dish wand! I know exactly what you are talking about. Great idea!

I am sure someone must have told you this but if you can not wait for room service then just go to the Lido deck. Wear the lovely robe supplied by Carnival and you are good to go!

Usually do bring the mug but really love your idea about the dish wand! I know exactly what you are talking about. Great idea!...

thanks. it really works well. the cup will get funky if ya don't wash it. i wash it in the stateroom w/ the water as hot as it'll get (which isn't very hot), then i bring it up to Lido, fill it w/ boiling water (always available up there for tea), and let it sit for a minute and rinse. perfectly clean!

I buy the single serve coffee bags. (looks like tea bags) and get some hot water. Viola! Taste alot better than instant, and the coffee they serve on ship. And your not lugging more stuff around then you need.

:D Good Idea!!! I'll get some today at the commissary.:D

Archived