Those of you who have sailed in Europe

Littlegoo75

Okay, for anyone out there that may have been on one of the few Carnival European sailings last year, Please tell me all about it. I am seriously considering the European Cruise next October on The Liberty. Was it mostly Americans on board, or was there a good mix of Europeans? Was is typical Carnival atmosphere ( fun) or more subdued? I would love to go, but I want to make sure that I am going to have a lot of fun on board as well as off. I know that the European cruises spend a lot of time in port, but I am sure that I will still have the energy to party at night ( at least a couple of times). So please, share your experiences, I would love to hear about them!

can't answer this for you, but I'd like to know the answer to this as well. We're in our 30's and booked on the 16 day Transatlantic cruise next October :)

Somehow I suspect it won't be the same party atmosphere that we had on our 4 night Sensation cruise LOL

Well, it's nice to see another somewhat young'un on here that will be sailing on a European cruise. I would be up for trying a Trans-Atlantic, but I know I'll never be able to save up enough vacation time. I always am going somewhere and am lucky if I can ever save up enough leave to go somewhere for 10 days in a row. If we skip the cruise we want to take in October/November this year we would be able to do it, but I don't think I can wait that long to cruise again since we had to cancel our last one.

From everything I have read, the shorter the cruise, the more party intensive, and the younger the crowd, that's why I find the 7 days perfect for me because I do like to party, but not in that rowdy way, and I'd like to avoid the 18- 23 crowd - I've been there not too long ago, and I know how I got. With these new European cruises being offered on Carnival, I really want to go next October in case it doesn't work out and they don't offer it again in 2006. I am pretty sure that cruising Europe with Carnival is the liveliest you will find. I would think the fuddy duddies ( please nobody take offense to that) would choose Cundard, HAL, Crystal, etc. rather than Carnival.

Archived