woohoo!!! more 1 nighters on Spirit in '08

ma_t_gus

From Sept 06 '08 to Oct 12 '08, Spirit will be sailing 1 nighters again.:D

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/pressroom/pressRelease.html?storyCode=PR_051407_Caribb_NY

If I take 10 more 1 nighters at $150 per, I can be a Platinum member for about $1500.

Platinum here I come......

It would be nice to be a Platinum member for my future longer cruises.

From Sept 06 '08 to Oct 12 '08, Spirit will be sailing 1 nighters again.:D

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/pressroom/pressRelease.html?storyCode=PR_051407_Caribb_NY

If I take 10 more 1 nighters at $150 per, I can be a Platinum member for about $1500.

Platinum here I come......

It would be nice to be a Platinum member for my future longer cruises.

Let's see...I've sailed a 17 night cruise and have 2 -14 night cruises booked for a total of 45 nights. What level does that make me? Oh Yeah...Bronze! :rolleyes:

I thought I read once a while back that the 1 night cruises don't apply to the number of cruises you need to take to get to different lattitudes levels.

If you did, then you read incorrectly.

They do in fact count.

However, not too many people will be succesful in that plan, as prices seem to fluctuate on these things.

So far, for my gold level, I have almost 100 nights invested, and only one of them is a one nighter... but I would applaud anyone who could get to platinum in a minimum of 15 nights... beats paying a flat cash fee to get there in my opinion. At least you have to wait in 15 embarkation/disembarkation lines and participate in 15 life-boat drills :D

• 3 weeks later...
If you did, then you read incorrectly.

They do in fact count.

However, not too many people will be succesful in that plan, as prices seem to fluctuate on these things.

So far, for my gold level, I have almost 100 nights invested, and only one of them is a one nighter... but I would applaud anyone who could get to platinum in a minimum of 15 nights... beats paying a flat cash fee to get there in my opinion. At least you have to wait in 15 embarkation/disembarkation lines and participate in 15 life-boat drills :D

Not to mention that the 1 nighters are not offered on a constant basis. It would take a long period of time to complete 15 one days since they only offer them here and there.

Archived