Kayaking Excursion in Cayman Islands

delkins23

I was wondering if anyone had been on the kayaking excursion offered at Grand Cayman. I am looking at doing this because I think it would be fun but wanted some insight from others who might have already done it. If you have please tell me what you think and what exaclty the excursion entails. Thank a lot.

Hi delkins and sharlon,

we were in Grand Cayman just about two weeks ago (Apr 27) and did not take the kayaking excursion but I read about it when I was searching for information about our Atlantis submarine tour - which we did book.

You might want to look at the same information and see if that is what you want - I would like to paste here a link to the information but the system's filters would not let me do that - even that it is not any advertisement on my part but perhaps someone could use it for this purpose. The way I found this info was: I searched on google for Cayman activity guide and once I found it I clicked on Links (left and down on the web page) then I clicked on Atlantis Adventures and saw the info about the sub and semi-sub and there was information and pictures about/ of the kayaking tour. Perhaps that is what you are looking for.

Wes

Archived