Who Gets Off The Boat First?

Buffalo618

I have booked an excursion in STT and am afraid that I won't be off the boat in time to make it there by 9:00am. I did not book through Carnival.

Is it true that the people who have booked Carnival excursions get off first? After that is it done by which floor you are on?

The itinerary says that the ship will be at STT at 7:00. I was told to leave the dock by 8:30 to make it to my excursion. Will I make it off the ship in time?

Thanks!

As long as STT is St.Thomas, you should be docked so there is no heirarchy for debarking. First come, first served.

If you were tendering at an island like Grand Cayman, Platinum cruisers first, then Carnival excursions, then everyone else. Atleast that's what they tell you.

If SST = St. Thomas ... if the ship has a prior port that is a non-US territory, you will be required to go through immigration when you arrive in St. Thomas. We had an early Carnival booked excursion when we were on the Glory and we were not given any type of priority to go through immigration. The lines moved quickly so we were fine. Just something to keep in mind.

Archived