Past guest number?

edan

I hope this is not a stupid question, but when I am looking to book a cruise and get a past guest discount, it asks for past guest number.

Where in the world can I get this number from? I haven't cruised in 2 years.

Any help is appreciated.

When you cruise you get a number assigned to you after your first cruise. If you don't know your number you can call the cruiseline to get it or you can check any mailings you have received from the cruiselines and it will have the number with your addresss.

Hope this helps

I hope this is not a stupid question, but when I am looking to book a cruise and get a past guest discount, it asks for past guest number.

Where in the world can I get this number from? I haven't cruised in 2 years.

Any help is appreciated.

Have you attemted to log into the cruise's WEB site and see if you are listed there?

What cruiseline are you talking about? For Royal Caribbean, it is your Crown & Anchor number. For Celebrity, it is your Captain's Club number. You have to enroll in the past cruisers club in order to get a number - for those two lines it is not automatic.

What cruiseline are you talking about? For Royal Caribbean, it is your Crown & Anchor number. For Celebrity, it is your Captain's Club number. You have to enroll in the past cruisers club in order to get a number - for those two lines it is not automatic.

Plus, on both Celebrity and RCI, you can get your past passenger number through their websites. For Carnival, you must call.

Archived